Author Topic: What's good dubcc  (Read 373 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What's good dubcc
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 01:02:11 AM »
i know
but pussy stats will go way up and there will be more hoes to fuck
If not, I'm either going postal on some motherfuckers or resorting to rape. Bitches can't resist this. Iron Mike had it right.

and fuck this unexpected triple digit weather. I had to ring out my cotton drawers half way through the day. My scrotum ain't built for this shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 04:22:16 AM »
Hahahah :D

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 04:39:51 AM »
help a brotha get a laugh.
nik is intelligent

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 06:05:22 AM »
Wow dubcc people talking about their everyday lives! Human-being status. 

OK today a work day in the life of The Overfiend:

Wake up 6am. Still dark. Go for run with dog in predominantly white upper-middle class east suburban neighbourhood. Smiles to self, knows life is good. 

Shower. Dress (shirt and tie). Eat the aussie breakfast=baked-beans on toast (keeps me regular).

Ride train to work. Start work 9am. Sell business suits and shoes. Marvel and cringe at the diverse array of human life that passes through the doors. Business people, people buying shit for weddings, funerals, or for simple self-pimpery.

Lunch. Study for 30 mins, stress the fuck out over not finishing assignments on time, vow to study after work, check dubcc at internet cafe. Back to work. Finish work 6am. Get home, chill. Begin to study...end up fucking around on dubcc for next two hours. Sleep.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:15:14 AM by Overfiend ILLuminati Click brrrrrrap! »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »
What buzy lives ya'll have. I like reading about it. LMAO.

I got up round 8:30 to catch the bus at 8:40 yes in my pajamas, boy do I love it.
Went to school for 9, but my class don't start til 10.
So I had to sit in the same class like I do everyday across from the boiler room, 98 degrees in that bitch to listen to some lesbian white girl brag about how bent she was over the April vacation, which is odd becuz I never seen a white girl wannabe a black man before. Shit was pretty pathetic. I've seen gay girls, but never a white one tryin' to be a nigga. Innna-restin shit, esp. when she was talkin' to me, I started laughing. I couldn't help it. She would say a statement and than turn to me and be like 'Wordddd nigga?', like what you want me to do, second that? She was steady starting at me, touching me like yo, zipping my bookbag like 'let me get this right quick', I'm like, yo, is this lesbian hittin' on me or tryin' to be my 'nigga'? It was very awkward.
Now at 10, gotta go a class to listen to the most outspoken, weirdoest, muthafucka talk for 45 minutes.
Than at 11 walk back downtown and wait til 11:30 for the bus, to come home and be here.
Than to the part-time job.
To come home back on here.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

I got up round 8:30 to catch the bus at 8:40 yes in my pajamas, boy do I love it.
So I had to sit in the same class like I do everyday across from the boiler room, 98 degrees in that bitch to listen to some lesbian white girl brag about how bent she was over the April vacation, which is odd becuz I never seen a white girl wannabe a black man before. Shit was pretty pathetic. I've seen gay girls, but never a white one tryin' to be a nigga. Innna-restin shit, esp. when she was talkin' to me, I started laughing. I couldn't help it. She would say a statement and than turn to me and be like 'Wordddd nigga?', like what you want me to do, second that? She was steady starting at me, touching me like yo, zipping my bookbag like 'let me get this right quick', I'm like, yo, is this lesbian hittin' on me or tryin' to be my 'nigga'? It was very awkward.
Now at 10, gotta go a class to listen to the most outspoken, weirdoest, muthafucka talk for 45 minutes.
Than at 11 walk back downtown and wait til 11:30 for the bus, to come home and be here.

Hahhaha, awesome!

kemizt

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 11:12:48 AM »
i went to school and after school i went home and ate a chocolate bar and now im posting this message... thats pretty much it.

Moe

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 11:19:53 AM »

just fuck her

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 03:52:46 PM »
^ The real funny and honest to God thang is, she looks exactly like your avatar just with blonde hair.

:puke:

Moe

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 04:06:58 PM »
^ The real funny and honest to God thang is, she looks exactly like your avatar just with blonde hair.

:puke:
then go for head

herpes

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »
Woke up and immediately thought this can't be life

Ate some microwavable pancakes

Spent 30 minutes in traffic driving to work

Sat at work and did nothing for 4 hours

Took a 4 hours lunch break because there was nothing to do

Sat in traffic for an hour driving home from work

Took a nap

woke up and browsed the internet looking for the fastest growing occupations still trying to figure out what I am going to go to school for

debating if I deserve to eat dinner or not

will watch the Mets lose

midway through the game I will get disgusted and go to the gym for 2 hours

come home and shower

smoke a bowl so I can sleep

wake up rinse and repeat... all day everyday.

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »
Here's looneys day.woke up in bed with his 47 brothers and sisters and cousins.forgot to push back skin to find dick so pissed all over his balls.had one of his sisters clean it up for fear of his gangsta.throws on a doo rag then bandanna then fitted hat.puts on jeans makes sure saggy enough in the back so people know to respect his gangsta.pads crotch with grapes to impress the ladies.goes to school for advanced calculus.Watches all 4 fast and furious movies again.Throw some jin on the ipod then walk the streets taking protection money from homeless people so they respect the gangsta.go to a funeral then smoke some chronic.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »
Here's niks day.wakes up next roccy.smiles.goes down on him to make sure he's awake while roccy tells him repeatedly your the best person alive.gets changed out of lakers pjs and into lakers uniform.walks into kitchen finds floydness asleep beside the fridge surrounded by food wrappers.nudges her awake she hits him then tells him to make her breakfast.puts funnel in her mouth breaks open 12 eggs and pours in raw pancake mix with a 4 liter of homo milk to wash it down.goes and sells diamonds.gets home goes on dubcc for 8 hours then watches kobe highlights in slow motion watching for the perfect crotch shot.floydness is hungry again.feeds her a child.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 04:50:28 PM »
haha

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »
Jaydc is fuckin crazy lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE