Author Topic: who wants a free copy of Half Life 2: Episode 1?  (Read 111 times)

Moe

who wants a free copy of Half Life 2: Episode 1?
« on: April 22, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »
well then, you are too late.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 05:35:17 AM by George W, no middle name. »

Blasphemy

Re: who wants a free copy of Half Life 2: Episode 1?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 08:41:44 AM »
all you have to do is click on the steam link in my profile and become my friend. i tried giving it to a coworker but hes a nancy who cant make up his own mind. also hes 43 and still lives in his mommys house

Let me guess, you got The Orange Box??? I bought that (was originally going to get the black box, before they cancelled it).Such bullshit to pay for Half-Life 2, and episode 1 again.though I think the added content in TF2 has actually made it worth more now. lol

Moe

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:01 AM »
all you have to do is click on the steam link in my profile and become my friend. i tried giving it to a coworker but hes a nancy who cant make up his own mind. also hes 43 and still lives in his mommys house

Let me guess, you got The Orange Box??? I bought that (was originally going to get the black box, before they cancelled it).Such bullshit to pay for Half-Life 2, and episode 1 again.though I think the added content in TF2 has actually made it worth more now. lol
basically i bought episode 1, then 10 months later i bought the episode 2 box.

Moe

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »
in related news:
the orange box is $9.95 this weekend