Author Topic: rumor:interscope isn't happy with 50 cent's new album-they want him to re-record  (Read 1079 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 said that he was gettin into the "get rich or die tryin" frame of mind to what his new album will sound like, but i highly doubt it will be anything like it.
it will be another effortless album like his last one, with a bunch of ringtone and sing-a-long songs. there's nothing more i would like than for this "before i self destruct" album to sound like GRODT, but it aint goin to happen.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
3 headed flopster.
unfortunately, eminem is doing quite well  :P

Moe

i just saw the jist of this thread on one of my friends facebook status

i lol'd

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Before I Self Destruct is anything like Curtis I'll say it's a flop and i like Curtis but if he keeps up the same formula it'll be a flop.  He'll be over.

I've read he's trying to reinvent himself with this release but two singles aren't reflective of that.  And, they were duds despite enjoying the Scott Storch one.  I Get It In was just eh at best.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 was hot 6 years ago, its only normal hes cooled off. I mean guys like Snoop and Cube were hot in 93 and releasing in 99 still but what was hot in 99 was dmx , redman, method man, busta rhymes etc.... 50 was hot in 03 now in 09 lil wayne, rick ross, dream shit like that is hot... its rap. its evolution.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree with that statement but if he wants to grab the game by the balls again he's going to have to reinvent himself.   50's the one running his mouth as if he's still the number one player.  It's fine if he does that as long his music reflects that in quality.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks