Author Topic: Pharrell has laser surgery to remove tattoos  (Read 781 times)

Elano

Pharrell has laser surgery to remove tattoos
« on: April 24, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »
The N.E.R.D. singer/rapper, who has tattoos all over his body, including his neck, arms and back, expressed his regret at some of his ink in 2008 and revealed his plans to undergo the hi-tech surgery.
He recently had one of the artworks removed and is sharing his experience with fans online - by posting a photo of his laser session on his blog, showing Williams with his arms in bandages as his back is tended to.
In a caption accompanying the picture, he writes, “Laser treatment bitches! Extra crispy. See, no skin graft here, just pure laser pain.”

::)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Pharrell has laser surgery to remove tattoos
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 12:18:03 AM »
whatd he get rid of

Elano

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 12:21:02 AM »
whatd he get rid of
some wonderful mr cartoon's tattoos  :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 01:19:50 AM »
Impulsive motherfucker. Make up your damn mind. Who gets a buttload of tats and then decides they don't want them? Draw them shits on next time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 01:28:11 AM »
Impulsive motherfucker. Make up your damn mind. Who gets a buttload of tats and then decides they don't want them? Draw them shits on next time.

yeah shit, its not like he has to worry about a job interview or anything (like us normal folk).  I would love to be able to get tatted up wherever but it's not really conducive to the workplace.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DaRkeKlipZe

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 01:38:07 AM »
Why he wanna do that? Ink is cool

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 03:14:27 AM »
WTF ???

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:19:35 AM »
Start making beats like you did in the late 90's to make headlines instead of doing this stupid shit for publicity.

Lame.

Moe

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 06:37:55 AM »
*wits for lil wayne to undergo surgury

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »
good, tattoos are lame
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »
I thought his tattoos were cool, but i like lots :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 11:20:04 AM »
thats why i will never get tattoos, coz there's a good chance that you'll regret having it in the future.
i mean, tattoos are cool. i've always contemplated getting some religious tatoos in the past, but i never went through with it, coz of the above reason.
just dont get a tattoo if you're not prepared to have it for the rest of your life.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:02:03 PM by ironmike »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 11:24:06 AM »
I wouldn't get a tat unless it had meaning and so far, nothing has been meaningful enough to me.

Pharrell obviously grew up and got tired of looking like a kid drew all over him. That's all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 11:38:40 AM »
I wouldn't get a tat unless it had meaning and so far, nothing has been meaningful enough to me.

Pharrell obviously grew up and got tired of looking like a kid drew all over him. That's all.

Not 1 of my tattoos are meaningfull, i just get stuff i like looking at, people are different i guess

funkyfreshintheflesh

L Sanford

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 02:38:06 PM »
White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves. White People Would Really Appreciate It If You Niggers Would Wash Yourselves.