Author Topic: Crips/Westcoast Exposed. Swagger jacked Crip Dance from way back. lol (Video)  (Read 371 times)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Maybe everyone knew this, but not me. Check this dude name Crip Heard from 1940's doing the C Walk/Crip Dance. The Originator!

Let me find out. The crips jacked him. I meab, it's the whole dance to a tee.. AND HE HAD ONE LEG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qSklDMBnQM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthisis50%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Ftopics%2Fthe%2Dfirst%2Dcrip%2Dwalker&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 11:39:45 AM by PresidentUP »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
My bad link wasnt working. Should be good now
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 11:42:53 AM by PresidentUP »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Watch That Video On Mute & Slap On A C-Walk Track...LOL Funny Stuff!!  ;D

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Watch That Video On Mute & Slap On A C-Walk Track...LOL Funny Stuff!!  ;D

Which one by Kurupt?
Lol

Crazy how they got that from him

ThaRealSupreme

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blasphemy

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this is where they got it from. Ton of Street stuff, has originated from African Culture.

Fraxxx

I bumped Represent dat G.C. to it. This man is the originator without a doubt.  ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this is where they got it from. Ton of Street stuff, has originated from African Culture.

Dude, thats CLEARLY where they got it from. The man does the dance to a tee. The hops and all that, and his name being CRIP Heard was clearly an inspiration for the CRIPs to use it, hence CRIP WALK. Ian't no doubt in my mind that thats where they took it from.  It is said the Crips originated the dance in the 70's. Yeah, after seeing Crip Heard. That video is from 1949. Plenty of time to have been seen by the Crips then

The_Offence

Dude, thats CLEARLY where they got it from. The man does the dance to a tee. The hops and all that, and his name being CRIP Heard was clearly an inspiration for the CRIPs to use it, hence CRIP WALK. Ian't no doubt in my mind that thats where they took it from.  It is said the Crips originated the dance in the 70's. Yeah, after seeing Crip Heard. That video is from 1949. Plenty of time to have been seen by the Crips then
you might have a point there