Author Topic: Kobe making excuses of why isn't quite Jordan-esque.....  (Read 542 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Kobe making excuses of why isn't quite Jordan-esque.....
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »
jordan lost games almost as embarrassing.

Orlando with shaq and penny. they almost lost in the first round to the charlotte hornets, they got pounded the first 2 games by utah during the last title. plus we conveniantly forget jordan's bulls got schooled by the pistons and celtics. so i mean it's not accurate to say that jordan would never have had a game like that.

it's like kobe said though, it doesn't matter if lose by 30 or win by 30 , every game brings a new energy." you got to win the series or be able to come back....and in that instance i see kobe being jordan-esque.

find me an MJ playoff team in the 90s that lost by 30
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »

Orlando with shaq and penny. they almost lost in the first round to the charlotte hornets, they got pounded the first 2 games by utah during the last title. plus we conveniantly forget jordan's bulls got schooled by the pistons and celtics. so i mean it's not accurate to say that jordan would never have had a game like that.

it's like kobe said though, it doesn't matter if lose by 30 or win by 30 , every game brings a new energy." you got to win the series or be able to come back....and in that instance i see kobe being jordan-esque.

why are you limiting it to the 90's  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 05:35:52 PM »

because you can't compare Kobe at age 32 to a young MJ

Kobe needs to be compared to MJ at at 32...and he's failing miserably at living up to his hype - granted Kobe's still an amazing player yadda yadda 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

The 94-95 playoffs Jordan had played what 19 regular season games.  And a lot of people were picking the Hornets to rep the East that year in the finals so do act like the Bulls struggled against them is a big surprise is funny.  And you bring up the Utah series, remind who won that series though ?  Anf you bring up the Pistons and Celtics.  OK a young Jordan with half the roster of Kobe against two of the best teams in the 80's... yeah fair comparison.  Stop copping pleas for the Rapey McRape

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 06:59:15 PM »
it's like kobe said though, it doesn't matter if lose by 30 or win by 30

First off, Kobe's fakeness is well documented...even amongst Laker media lol.

Second, when players give you the whole...."it doesnt matter if you lose by 30, or......" its SO full of shit lol. It definetely matters, they just try to hide the fact that it does. Save face i guess. I mean, a positive can come out of it. If the Lakers lost in Houston in a close game, chances are they wouldnt have come out and killed Houston in LA the way they did. Maybe gettin punched in the face was a wake up call for em. But dont give me that bullshit about margin of victory not mattering.  Ask Hatton if would have rather faught a close decision instead of getting demolished in 2 rounds.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 07:55:58 PM »

Kobe has maybe a more talented cast the last 2 seasons than MJ ever had

LMAO

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 08:04:55 PM »

LMAO

Yeah I dunno about that one either lol

But I do think this, MJ's teammates were nowhere near as good as they looked playing with Jordan.  Without Jordan, I dont see anyway Pippen would be a top 50 all time player. NO way lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »

LMAO

Yeah I dunno about that one either lol

But I do think this, MJ's teammates were nowhere near as good as they looked playing with Jordan.  Without Jordan, I dont see anyway Pippen would be a top 50 all time player. NO way lol

ridiculous...Bulls beasted when Jordan left for baseball, and Pippen was a top player in the league at that time. A lot of people considered Pippen the 2nd best player in the league in the Bulls era.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »

because you can't compare Kobe at age 32 to a young MJ

Kobe needs to be compared to MJ at at 32...and he's failing miserably at living up to his hype - granted Kobe's still an amazing player yadda yadda 

Jordan also didnt play on the 2nd youngest team in the league when he was in his 30s.

teecee

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:10 AM »
LOL...can anyone imagine how many titles Kobe would have right now if he had Pippen playing by his side this whole time? Not only was Pippen a great distributor, but was also the Bulls best defender and took pressure off of Jordan on the defensive end by always shutting down the opponents best player. teecee... when Kobe collects 3 titles within the next few years and LeBron collects 0 then will you still be talkin this shit?

I don't know if I was exactly talking shit.........

3 titles in the next few years?   
ZERO for Lebron?   How about this?  Lebron, by the end of his career, will have LEAD his team to more titles than Kobe will have lead his team to.  Lebron won't have a chance to ever play with the most dominant player in the game, but he WILL lead his team to more chips. 

You also said the Lakers would sweep the Cavs in the finals.  I'm just taking note of what you saying and not responding.   We'll see what happens; neither of us can predict the future, but I think the Lakers and Cavs, if they both make it, is gonna be a long series.

You can't predict the future, but you did. LOL. How can you say that thing referring to Lebron? Who knows? Maybe he'll be the next Tracy McGrady. Who knows! Till now he's 0-1. Kobe too. Let's wait and see.

How is Lebron ever gonna be the next T-Mac?  He has already, at 24, shown ALOT of leadership, has gotten PAST THE FIRST ROUND, etc.  Stupid comparison

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »

LMAO

Jordan was the best player in the league.
Pippen was the 2nd best player in the league.
And Rodman was the best pound-for-pound rebounder ever.

Are you really comparing Pippen to Odom and Rodman to Bynum or Gasol? Are you saying the Lakers are better? Shit, even Ron Harper was way better than Derek Fisher..... and Kukoc was way better than Vujacic...

C'mon..

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 02:41:28 PM »
LOL...can anyone imagine how many titles Kobe would have right now if he had Pippen playing by his side this whole time? Not only was Pippen a great distributor, but was also the Bulls best defender and took pressure off of Jordan on the defensive end by always shutting down the opponents best player. teecee... when Kobe collects 3 titles within the next few years and LeBron collects 0 then will you still be talkin this shit?

I don't know if I was exactly talking shit.........

3 titles in the next few years?   
ZERO for Lebron?   How about this?  Lebron, by the end of his career, will have LEAD his team to more titles than Kobe will have lead his team to.  Lebron won't have a chance to ever play with the most dominant player in the game, but he WILL lead his team to more chips. 

You also said the Lakers would sweep the Cavs in the finals.  I'm just taking note of what you saying and not responding.   We'll see what happens; neither of us can predict the future, but I think the Lakers and Cavs, if they both make it, is gonna be a long series.

You can't predict the future, but you did. LOL. How can you say that thing referring to Lebron? Who knows? Maybe he'll be the next Tracy McGrady. Who knows! Till now he's 0-1. Kobe too. Let's wait and see.

How is Lebron ever gonna be the next T-Mac?  He has already, at 24, shown ALOT of leadership, has gotten PAST THE FIRST ROUND, etc.  Stupid comparison

Yeah. I was provoking you. :)

Anyway i meant LeBron could end up his career having no rings won. And Kobe could be about to win his 4th title in 6 nba finals. With a team full of potential. And he can even win more, after this one. Let's wait till they both retire to judge them.

dexter

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 11:01:50 AM »
89-70