Author Topic: Kobe's stinking it up NIK  (Read 1269 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Kobe's stinking it up NIK
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 07:06:14 PM »
Bynum?  big man?

KG > dwight howard > yao ming > duncan > amare > al jefferson > andrew bynum :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 09:19:05 PM »
Kobe will never have the killer instinct and the drive Jordan had.

LMFAO...and he followed that up after saying:

LeBron has a better shot of going down as the best EVER than Kobe does.

:stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »
the fact that lebron started since he was a rookie changes these facts. kobe never started.
if Kobe had LeBrons game when he was a rookie, theres no denying he would have started.  Like I said, LeBron at 18,19 years old>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe at 18,19

LeBron at 24>>>>>>>>>>Kobe at 24
LeBron at 24>>>>>>>>>>Kobe at whatever age he is right now

Thats just my opinion, so get ya hate on DubCC/Laker fans!

You're an idiot...

Kobe at 24>Jordan at 24>LeBron at 24

Kobe was the only one winning rings at that age, and he had the best all-around game. step it up, plant. you're soundin real dumb right about now with all the excessive LeBron nutriding. at least when I support Kobe it's clearly because he's proven to be the best in the world. the lebron nutriding is just completely disgusting.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »
JORDAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

right now
1. LeBron
2. Kobe

But in the end, LeBron has a better shot of going down as the best EVER than Kobe does.  Kobe will never have the killer instinct and the drive Jordan had.  Kobe has the skills, but theres something missing that MJ had and we all know it.

LeBron - better highschool career than Kobe, more hyped than Kobe coming in, lived up to the hype and beyond.  LeBron at 24 is miles ahead of Kobe at 24. 

lol @ kobe not having killer instinct..what an ingnarant piece of shit you are

and lol@ lebum been "miles Ahead" of kobe at 24......kobe was a dominant defender at 21.....Lebum at 21 would get shittid on by J.Will, J.Kidd, Daman Stoudmire & Mak Jackson..those are the PG's kobe had to defend in the 2000 playoffs..... Kobe was amazing in the 2001 playoffs (age 22) Kobe already made 3 all-defensive teams by 24...3 CHAMPIONSHIPS...(Lebron has none of that) way better shooter, way better dunks....Lebron doesn't have the smarts to understand an offense like the triangle, kobe got that shit right away....you fags could use shaq all you want to discredited kobe but the REALITY is that he was  a SUPERSTAR during those championships....all-star...1st team all nba, 1st team all defense, Clutch, dominant in playoffs....all that shit.....

don't even argue with this guy, he's a straight idiot and brainwashed sheep.

herpes

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »
He is no MJ that's for sure

damn straight...he's KOBE

And kobe aint as good as JORDAN

ur cool tommy and everyone is entitled to their opinion but i mean u should be talkin basketball for nothing.

huh

shouldnt be is wat i meant ive been drinkin so cut me some slack

I know my bball.  I just don't discuss it here b/c of the kobe/laker bias.

LOL...what a stupid excuse for not knowing shit. for every 1 Laker lover on here there are probably 2 Laker haters. get ya head out ya ass, tommy.
If my head is up my ass than kobe's dick is in your mouth

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:20 PM »
^^ i aint even a laker fan but y'all cant dispute that, until lebron wins a championship or two lebron and kobe dont even belong in the same sentence
what thats fucking bullshit Kobe won a titles on teams with Shaq as the leader and tons more talent and veterans than LeBron has ever seen in Cleveland.  Theres no denying that.  Compare teams like the Cavs to the Lakers of 2-3 years ago when they were struggling to make the playoffs with not much talent on the roster.  The way I see it, Bron would have carried those teams to much better records.

LMFAO, you stupid muthafucka, LeBron wouldn't have even seen the playoffs in the west with a team consisting of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton as starters. you're such a dumbshit when it comes to basketball, homie. go make more threads about kobe's nuts...at least you're good at humoring me.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »
haha slaughterhouse
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »
^ Lebron would be lost playing in the triangle. You think Lebron would have lead a team with a starting lineup that included Luke Walton, Smush Parker, and Kwame Brown past the 1st round in the West? I think Lebron is great but it's a huge stretch saying he would do a lot better had be been in Kobe's situation.
What?  You guys have/had Lamar Odom (Scottie Pippen) and the greatest bigman in the league Andruw Bynum....What are you talking about?

Instead LeBron just plays on the best team in the league with the worst roster (out of the top 4-5 teams), toss in 30+ 8+7+ crazy blocks a game (All better stats than Kobe) and better team record than Kobe.  Am I missing something?

Oh ya Did I mention LeBron just became the first player since Larry Bird in 1984 to average 30+10+7+ in a playoff series?  And the only other player to do that in the history of the league was Oscar Roberton. 

And yea I do think LeBron woulda done better with those players you mentioned since its obvious he makes the TEAM around him better than Kobe does.

Whatever you say buddy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »
^ Lebron would be lost playing in the triangle. You think Lebron would have lead a team with a starting lineup that included Luke Walton, Smush Parker, and Kwame Brown past the 1st round in the West? I think Lebron is great but it's a huge stretch saying he would do a lot better had be been in Kobe's situation.
What?  You guys have/had Lamar Odom (Scottie Pippen) and the greatest bigman in the league Andruw Bynum....What are you talking about?

Instead LeBron just plays on the best team in the league with the worst roster (out of the top 4-5 teams), toss in 30+ 8+7+ crazy blocks a game (All better stats than Kobe) and better team record than Kobe.  Am I missing something?

Oh ya Did I mention LeBron just became the first player since Larry Bird in 1984 to average 30+10+7+ in a playoff series?  And the only other player to do that in the history of the league was Oscar Roberton. 

And yea I do think LeBron woulda done better with those players you mentioned since its obvious he makes the TEAM around him better than Kobe does.

LMAO, again, you ignorant jackass, Kobe led Kwame, Luke, and Smush to their most successful season of their NBA careers...and stop shitting all over Cleveland, Lebron is playing on the team in the league with the best team-defense. and all-star point guard and an all-star center and a great supporting cast...

Lebron became this, LeBron became that...lets at least wait until LeBron actually wins something that matters for a change before you gobble his nuts so viciously.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »
im not gonna suck kobes dick and say he is better than MJ

but he is fuckin raw and best player to watch

PLANT

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »

LMAO, again, you ignorant jackass, Kobe led Kwame, Luke, and Smush to their most successful season of their NBA careers...and stop shitting all over Cleveland, Lebron is playing on the team in the league with the best team-defense. and all-star point guard and an all-star center and a great supporting cast...

Lebron became this, LeBron became that...lets at least wait until LeBron actually wins something that matters for a change before you gobble his nuts so viciously.

what!  this is the kind of shit I read from you on Kobe everyday since you were like 8 years old on DubCC.....LMAO I bet you have made a post about Kobe everyday of your life since you were on DubCC!!!  Talk about NUT RIDING!!! LMFAO!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »

what!  this is the kind of shit I read from you on Kobe everyday since you were like 8 years old on DubCC.....LMAO I bet you have made a post about Kobe everyday of your life since you were on DubCC!!!  Talk about NUT RIDING!!! LMFAO!!!

STFU, you moron. I wish LeBron could hear you so he could tell you what a dumbshit you truly are.

PLANT

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2009, 06:16:13 PM »

STFU, you moron. I wish LeBron could hear you so he could tell you what a dumbshit you truly are.

wow great comeback ya douche LOL OWNED!!! 

If Kobe could hear you talk about him everyday of your life, what do you think he would say?  He would prolly say something like "WOW, this guy is on my nuts more than Vanessa" 

Hey NIK , I heard they in working on the sequel to the new "Obsessed" movie, starring yourself, Kobe and Vanessa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2009, 11:44:48 PM »

wow great comeback ya douche LOL OWNED!!! 

If Kobe could hear you talk about him everyday of your life, what do you think he would say?  He would prolly say something like "WOW, this guy is on my nuts more than Vanessa" 

Hey NIK , I heard they in working on the sequel to the new "Obsessed" movie, starring yourself, Kobe and Vanessa.

this thread is about kobe, you idiot...why wouldnt i be talkin about him?...you're ridin lebron 10 times harder than i ever support kobe, and u aint even a cavs fan. sad shit, homie.

teecee

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »

Ok, so if Kobe gets props for leading those guys to theplayoffs and helping them have the best years of their careers, how come Lebron doesn't get any props for helping Mo Williams or Delonte West have the best seasons of their careers.  Mo himself said the game is easy with Lebron cause he is always open and Lebron always finds him.

nd if you haven't noticed, Lebron is the BEST defender on the best defensive team.

Also, who is this center who is currently an all-star that is on the Cavs?  If its who I think you are referring to, he would be third string on the Lakers.  He can't jump at all, does most of his damage far away from the basket, but is still a serviceable and very smart player.  But all-star?  Come on......

The title suggest Kobe is stinking it up.....not true.  He didn't have a great first round, but did what he had to do aside from one very bad game where he deflected the criticism to his teammates.   Lebron DID have a better first round, but you can hardly call that Pistons team a playoff team.

We will see when they play each other.........