Author Topic: Breaking News-Detox pushed back so dr.dre can finish tupac's album first  (Read 434 times)

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
dre will say anything to delay detox n still say relevant
he's just using detox so we don't forget about dre
that shit is never coming out and if by some miracle it does it has no chance of goin platinum
dr.dre is a legend but i think detox will finsih him im gettin sick off all the teasers n bullshit he does
westcoast move on

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPP  ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

OG Hack Wilson

lol @ this thread title
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens