Author Topic: Letters from Too Gangsta For Radio  (Read 537 times)

bigpimpin20

Letters from Too Gangsta For Radio
« on: April 24, 2009, 03:55:09 AM »
Real or Fake?

Okka

Re: Letters from Too Gangsta For Radio
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 04:22:04 AM »
That's what i was thinkin too when i read them the first time.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 07:19:04 AM »
So?
where do u get this from ?
is it from a book ?
real or fake ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 07:29:53 AM »
daz's was clearly wrote by a lawyer, that nigga is not articulate

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 09:58:43 AM »
daz's was clearly wrote by a lawyer, that nigga is not articulate

how funny wood it be if Daz had us all fooled lol

So?
where do u get this from ?
is it from a book ?
real or fake ?

in the booklet for Too Gangsta 4 Radio

2euce 7even

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 04:40:26 AM »
i wonder how he is still alive after sayin "long beach crips hang with me to get high, they´ll do anything"
and lol @ callin daz and dre "motherfuckers".

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »
i wonder how he is still alive after sayin "long beach crips hang with me to get high, they´ll do anything"
pretty sure Daz n Snoop wer beefin then anyways.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »

Why did they have beef? Can't remember a good reason for it except for Daz sayin somethin about money issues.

MarshColin

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »

Why did they have beef? Can't remember a good reason for it except for Daz sayin somethin about money issues.

It had to do with Daz still being a part of Death Row while Snoop and DR were starting to have beef after Snoop left. If you check out Daz's RAW album, which was mostly Death Row material, there's a lot of songs like "Backstabbers" and "What It Iz" directed at Snoop. Daz has admitted they had problems during this time. If I remember correctly one of the things that sparked the beef was Daz waas doing work on Snoop's Dead Man Walkin album or something.  It was either that or his Greatest Hits album, I don't remember. Greatest Hits was supposed to drop and then all of a sudden it became Dead Man Walkin out of nowhere and then Greatest Hits was released over a year later.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 01:08:07 PM »
It had to do with Daz still being a part of Death Row while Snoop and DR were starting to have beef after Snoop left. If you check out Daz's RAW album, which was mostly Death Row material, there's a lot of songs like "Backstabbers" and "What It Iz" directed at Snoop. Daz has admitted they had problems during this time. If I remember correctly one of the things that sparked the beef was Daz waas doing work on Snoop's Dead Man Walkin album or something.  It was either that or his Greatest Hits album, I don't remember. Greatest Hits was supposed to drop and then all of a sudden it became Dead Man Walkin out of nowhere and then Greatest Hits was released over a year later

Yeah, i thought that was the biggest reason. It's kinda odd though that Daz was featured on "Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told", that was released in 1998 and Daz was still on Death Row, right? Or did he just leave before the album?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »
It had to do with Daz still being a part of Death Row while Snoop and DR were starting to have beef after Snoop left. If you check out Daz's RAW album, which was mostly Death Row material, there's a lot of songs like "Backstabbers" and "What It Iz" directed at Snoop. Daz has admitted they had problems during this time. If I remember correctly one of the things that sparked the beef was Daz waas doing work on Snoop's Dead Man Walkin album or something.  It was either that or his Greatest Hits album, I don't remember. Greatest Hits was supposed to drop and then all of a sudden it became Dead Man Walkin out of nowhere and then Greatest Hits was released over a year later

Yeah, i thought that was the biggest reason. It's kinda odd though that Daz was featured on "Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told", that was released in 1998 and Daz was still on Death Row, right? Or did he just leave before the album?

Daz left Death Row in 98, then came back later that year. Lol. Funny stuff. He was going to try to start his own label I think - Mobstyle Records or Mobstyle Muzik if I remember correctly.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:14:13 PM by Mike Toreno »