Author Topic: It's been nearly 10 years since, Bugz of D12 was killed (Mixtape Dedication)  (Read 190 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The Detroit Mixtape Pioneer, DJ Butter pays homage to his friend and music collaborator the late, Karnail Paul Pitts (January 5, 1978 – May 21, 1999) better known as Bugz, was a former member of the American hip hop group D12. . Before a show in Detroit, D12 member Bugz attended a picnic which resulted in him being assaulted. Bugz argued with a man over a water-pistol fight. As the argument escalated, the man went to his SUV and retrieved a firearm which he then fired in Bugz's direction. Bugz was shot three times and hit by the assailant's vehicle as he fled the scene. The attack was caught on tape and shown on the local news later that night.

Jaydc555

Such a senseless death

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn caught on tape...i never knew that.. Its a shame
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Such a senseless death
True that.  Sadly won't be the last either :(  Hopefully the loser who did it is in jail.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Bugz - Detroit Detroit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah bugs was dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cover

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dint know about that, thats fucked up rip