Author Topic: 2Pac - Initated (OG)  (Read 1174 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2Pac - Initated (OG)
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 09:19:57 PM »
what version do ya'll like better? og or released
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

kuruptDPG

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 04:28:26 AM »
what version do ya'll like better? og or released

released, the og sounds like its a remake

kuruptlon

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:49 AM »
Yeah I think I like the retail version better but this is definitely nice to have anyways, I love when pac comes in at the end of EDI's verse like "stay on em EDI" even though he's yelling so loud you can't even hear his verse.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 06:33:50 AM »
Yeah I think I like the retail version better but this is definitely nice to have anyways, I love when pac comes in at the end of EDI's verse like "stay on em EDI" even though he's yelling so loud you can't even hear his verse.

i wish they left LADIES AND GENTLEMEN on the released one

ah well
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

kuruptDPG

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »

ah well

lol at just 3 words, u kno could just do that urself if u have alot of time in your hands

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

ah well

lol at just 3 words, u kno could just do that urself if u have alot of time in your hands

True