Author Topic: New Snoop Dogg Freestyle  (Read 480 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New Snoop Dogg Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »
Does anybody know whose beat that is?
 ???
Its Dope  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »
that beat is the shit. Upload the instrumental and I'll drop some 16s to it.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 08:22:07 AM »
 Snoop always been a good freestyler. I like how is actually dose freestyle, off the top.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
Snoop always been a good freestyler. I like how is actually dose freestyle, off the top.

that's how they did the chronic album  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »
How many times did he say " it's S N Double O P D O DOUBLE GG " ? I bet at least 10 times

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »
How many times did he say " it's S N Double O P D O DOUBLE GG " ? I bet at least 10 times

hater!!! that shit was dope! You dunno shit about it...

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 04:52:24 PM »
snoops always killing the freestyle game....anyone ever see the "Wild n Out" freestyle battle on Nick Cannons show?  Or the freestlye over the Jim Jones "ballin" beat, that shit was nuts too!  The thing about Snoop is he always spits off the dome, and you can tell.  Most rappers "freestlye" stuff sounds written and they just talk shit about nothing.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 07:34:47 PM »

that's how they did the chronic album  8)

eh not what i've read...i've read that RBX and Doc wrote a majority of lyrics and the Snoop wrote Nohtin but a G Thang and Daz and Kurupt wrote their own verses i guess

Snoop said Nothin but a g thang took 15 takes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 01:27:24 AM »
snoops always killing the freestyle game....anyone ever see the "Wild n Out" freestyle battle on Nick Cannons show?  Or the freestlye over the Jim Jones "ballin" beat, that shit was nuts too!  The thing about Snoop is he always spits off the dome, and you can tell.  Most rappers "freestlye" stuff sounds written and they just talk shit about nothing.

no offense, but that's exactly what Snoop's freestyles sound like  :P

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 08:04:50 AM »

naw I just meant most freestlyes from other dude just trying to use big words rhyme together that dont mean shit...you can tell snoop just spit off the top whatever hes doing at the time

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 09:30:58 AM »

naw I just meant most freestlyes from other dude just trying to use big words rhyme together that dont mean shit...you can tell snoop just spit off the top whatever hes doing at the time
ah