Author Topic: Canadian Hip Hop Fans Take This In  (Read 263 times)

The_Offence

Canadian Hip Hop Fans Take This In
« on: April 24, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »
New Track From Mayhem Morearty

Off The Album 'The Audiobiography' Of Mayhem Morearty Dropping June 2 2009 On Koch Records

Mayhem Morearty - Main Squeeze (Prod. by Northern Profits)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/59145116b8a4c8d6/

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Canadian Hip Hop Fans Take This In
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 02:02:39 AM »
Can you please get me Myspace/Contact info on this producer??

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 05:27:20 AM »
Can you please get me Myspace/Contact info on this producer??
check your messages 8)

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »
if your to slow and don't get the concept of the track he's not talking about a woman he's talking about his gun

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »
Nas- I Gave You Power
2Pac- Me & My Girlfriend

:-*

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Cali Climate

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
how original.

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 10:09:34 AM »
how original.
yea kinda like how everybody is using auto tune now or down south beats  ;D creativity is whats counts whats there left to do ? nothing its all been done  originality is hip hop is over with once you people come to except that you'll enjoy the music more anything thats original now is crony its pushing the lines that make you wonder is this even hip hop all you have to do is be creative and this is creative its been done before but if you go pick up any album anything on there has been done before ...if your listening to a hardcore hip hop album...that's been done before to you lupe was the first rapper to come out with the skatebord on some hardcore hip hop shit thats been done bore lupe just added a little creativity to it like i said originality  in HIP HOP IS OVER, DONE, FINISHED THERE'S NOTHING NEW COMING AND WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING NEW ITS NOT REALLY HIP HOP ITS LIKE A MIX OF POP SOME WATERED DOWN BULLSHIT LIKE AUTO TUNE
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:12:12 AM by The_Offence »

Cali Climate

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 12:39:32 PM »
how original.
yea kinda like how everybody is using auto tune now or down south beats  ;D creativity is whats counts whats there left to do ? nothing its all been done  originality is hip hop is over with once you people come to except that you'll enjoy the music more anything thats original now is crony its pushing the lines that make you wonder is this even hip hop all you have to do is be creative and this is creative its been done before but if you go pick up any album anything on there has been done before ...if your listening to a hardcore hip hop album...that's been done before to you lupe was the first rapper to come out with the skatebord on some hardcore hip hop shit thats been done bore lupe just added a little creativity to it like i said originality  in HIP HOP IS OVER, DONE, FINISHED THERE'S NOTHING NEW COMING AND WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING NEW ITS NOT REALLY HIP HOP ITS LIKE A MIX OF POP SOME WATERED DOWN BULLSHIT LIKE AUTO TUNE

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »
it was alright.......

But i'd rather bump the new k-os ya digg?  8) 8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 02:58:36 PM »
I had a couple Mayhem Morearty tracks a few years ago that Beat Merchant (I think) produced.  They were way better than anything I've heard since.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »
how original.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LoL, umm, i'll take 'My Spouse Is Common Street Trash' ;)

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »
how original.

LoL, umm, i'll take 'My Spouse Is Common Street Trash' ;)

chill

isnt it "my wife the dirty tramp"?