Author Topic: The Game Implicated In Snoop Dogg Assault Case  (Read 1966 times)

Dippafly

• 'G'
Re: The Game Implicated In Snoop Dogg Assault Case
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 12:51:41 PM »
I was at this concert.  It was the "how the west was one" tour.  the dude didnt jumpe on stage. he was on the side of the stage the whole time.  he was just chillin for most of the time.  When gin n juice came on he went to the middle of the stage to give snoop props and thats wen he got rolled on.  I dont think snoop did shit.  But i think game helped stomp em out.  i remember game or daz wit a bloody towel after waving it in the air.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Okka

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »

I'm pretty sure Soopafly is kickin that guy in this video, you can see him with the bandana on his head.

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 03:26:29 PM »
Wait...dude jumped on stage, and is cryin because he got hurt?? WTF?

And as for snitchin...if it's proof that Snoop knows anything, he's NOT about to kill his life by getting indicted for perjury...f'k all the "stop snitchin" nonsense.

youre an idiot.. how the fuck is okay snitchin on a dude ? especially when snoop was involved himself.. Thats like if you and a friend robbed a bank.. and only you got caught, but you snitch on him.. thats fucked up..

It's nothing like that. Everyone has seen that video and everyone knows Game was onstage as was some of his entourage. From what I see Snoop just said it like that. What should he have said? That Game wasn't anywhere near the stage? It was just Snoop there and he beat the shit out of that dude?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »
Looks like Game just walked up after homie was already beat down to see what was going on lol

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »

And as for snitchin...if it's proof that Snoop knows anything, he's NOT about to kill his life by getting indicted for perjury...f'k all the "stop snitchin" nonsense.

youre an idiot.. how the fuck is okay snitchin on a dude ? especially when snoop was involved himself.. Thats like if you and a friend robbed a bank.. and only you got caught, but you snitch on him.. thats fucked up..

It's nothing like that. Everyone has seen that video and everyone knows Game was onstage as was some of his entourage. From what I see Snoop just said it like that. What should he have said? That Game wasn't anywhere near the stage? It was just Snoop there and he beat the shit out of that dude?

He said it was Games people....why did he have to say that....he could of said it was some guys he didn't know and leave it at that....his Lawyer pointed Game out in the video and said it was his peoples......He could of said it was security provided by the promoters....

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 03:46:48 PM »

He said it was Games people....why did he have to say that....he could of said it was some guys he didn't know and leave it at that....his Lawyer pointed Game out in the video and said it was his peoples......He could of said it was security provided by the promoters....
this is what he said

while detailing who he saw on stage in a frame-by-frame analysis. When a face on a screen shot proved difficult to make out, Broadus told his attorney, "Man! I can't make it out — a lot of bald heads."

Agree with the other guy, its pretty obvious Game and his security were on stage, I dont think Snoop was ratting them out....

Okka

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »
Has Game or Snoop commented on this yet?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »
LMAO @ people thinking Snoop is snitching, nigga is just being smart 
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The_Offence

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 03:16:19 PM »
snoop is a fucking rat suge was right i wonder how niggas this dude snitched on

game's people had his back that nigga jumped on snoop he didn't jump on game and games people still had his back and thats how he repays them

STOP SNITCHING
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 03:19:19 PM by The_Offence »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »
It sounds more like Snoop wants to pass the civil charges onto Game. I don't know if I'd qualify it as snitching but I'm sure Game won't be too thrilled about having to pay for any of it.

It's crazy that a fan got stomped out like that but you gotta realize you can't just walk up on somebody like that. Cats probably thought it was Vibe Awards all over again. Granted, that beatdown was actually enitiated but still. Security was slipping on that night.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

this is what he said

while detailing who he saw on stage in a frame-by-frame analysis. When a face on a screen shot proved difficult to make out, Broadus told his attorney, "Man! I can't make it out — a lot of bald heads."

Agree with the other guy, its pretty obvious Game and his security were on stage, I dont think Snoop was ratting them out....

Come on man....don't post half of it....tell the whole story: http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/27/snoop-swears-to-tell-the-truth

3:58 PM PT: Snoop is off the stand -- and looks confident about his testimony.

3:12 PM PT: They're showing video of the fight -- which shows The Game in middle of the tussle. Snoops lawyer just pointed out everyone in the fight -- and it looks like most of them were in The Game's entourage.

3:00 PM PT: The blame game continues. Snoop also says it's Oowee's fault -- his opening act that night -- and his own entourage as well.

2:53 PM PT: Uh oh... Snoop just blamed the Game's entourage -- who were also onstage at the time -- with beating up Monroe. It's on

I mean ya'll can think what you want...but what he is doing is implicating game in a civil lawsuit.....meaning snitching...but whatever...I mean people don't care about men kissing other men in the mouth....Niggas rockin pink and green like they AKA's.... so I'm sure people won't care about this.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:35:55 PM by al3000 »

The_Offence

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 06:45:51 AM »
snoop is rat

Biggzy

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
all u snoopy groupies need 2 eat a big fat dick!!! now if u rap about the streets, gangsta shit n think u a boss then u gotta follow the street code- which is DONT SNITCH... now it wouldnt matter if brittany spears snitched on some1 coz she dont claim that street shit... accept the fact that snoops a bitch n everthing he raps about is fake shit... suge done told u years ago that the bitch is a rat!!! how many times has he been caught with drugs, guns n fuck knows wat else n never did a mothafukin day in the slammer... this bitch aint real...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
"Hey yo Game, whatup my newphew, I got some ideas for some tracks to collab on, oh by the way, I snitched your ass out in court the other day".

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2009, 05:27:33 PM »
haha
and game replies
"it aint nuthin to it, im jus gettin this butterfly covered up right now, ima slide thru
what would the westcoast be without snoop dogg and one blood

"Hey yo Game, whatup my newphew, I got some ideas for some tracks to collab on, oh by the way, I snitched your ass out in court the other day".
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.