Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67889 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2009, 08:46:07 AM »
i never did cop numixx vol 2 LOL

numixx vol 2 had a couple good cuts on it

don't stop, picture me rollin, that butch cassidy track

too bad that boot camp click version of initiated was scrapped

the boot camp clique song didnt make it? lol thats the only track from that i think ive heard

got a link?

ive heard the Pain remix and thought it was OK but nothing like the Stretch/2pac
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Manu.

« Reply #406 on: May 05, 2009, 08:56:50 AM »

the boot camp clique song didnt make it? lol thats the only track from that i think ive heard

got a link?

ive heard the Pain remix and thought it was OK but nothing like the Stretch/2pac
initiated got released on the itunes/best buy versions.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #407 on: May 05, 2009, 09:05:53 AM »
Gurjeet is one stupid little punk, registering on here with Dante and the rest of THC, comin in with her little propaganda lol.

Lemme give you 1 fucking idea, gurjeet

TGFR Volume 2 preludetothemaincourse434252
2Pac Death Row EP 1 firstofmanyyaythc54433497
Death Row EP 2 - 2148423wdnadndniwueofnBNUYGUIne398
Assorted Remasters - gkjkjgdfkg948kjnskj839kjsnl
Don't U Trust Me (Master Reel) - gkjfdgnjfdjgigua9884nlsnv893Aw

Are these passwords to archieves? or some type of ftp or zshare? If they are passwords to zip then you have something to work with if they are to an ftp they are worthless. whats the deal?

Let me give you 1 idea gurjeet, passes to archives. not saying anything more, let u shit yourself
Wideasleep will fail

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #408 on: May 05, 2009, 09:11:10 AM »
Gurjeet is one stupid little punk, registering on here with Dante and the rest of THC, comin in with her little propaganda lol.

Are these passwords to archieves? or some type of ftp or zshare? If they are passwords to zip then you have something to work with if they are to an ftp they are worthless. whats the deal?

Let me give you 1 idea gurjeet, passes to archives. not saying anything more, let u shit yourself

First of all dont get it twisted I am not G Litt, I dont know what is wrong with all of you bitter people. Some of us REAL pac fans are not looking to play some twisted angle, Odds are you were in diapers when I was bumpin Same song. So dont come at me like that, I never dissed any of you or your CLICK,I actually respect what you people did, and loath Dante, Litt and her gay ass THC fags. So keep it real man.

JohnnyL

« Reply #409 on: May 05, 2009, 09:13:11 AM »

Personally, I liked most of that one.  I remember there being a couple skippable tracks on there (I think the bonus track remix of "Pain" was better than the other.  And there may have been one version  too many of "Picture Me Rollin" on there), but overall I thought it was pretty good.  Mainly because most of the tracks weren't too heavily remixed.  A lot of them sounded like they had basically the same beat, with just a few little elements changed.  Like "Lost Souls" for example, which I also thought
was a good mix.  To me, this cd was way better than "2pac Live," "Live at the House of Blues," "Nu Mixx1," "Loyal to the Game," and maybe even "Pac's Life."  I still wouldn't call it a classic or anything, but I thought it was pretty decent.

That hail mary rock remix was garbage though

I have two versions of pain with styles and butch cassidy, one that was from that album and one that i just downloaded from some site (maybe streethop) and the one that wasn't on that album is soo much better but I don't know the origin of the song.

Yeah.  Forgot about the rock version of "Hail Mary."  That one was pretty much crap.  But here again, that was another one where they strayed too far from the original, I think.  I think the boot camp click version ended up as a bonus track (Best Buy version bonus track, I believe).  And the original remix of "Pain" ended up as the itunes bonus track.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #410 on: May 05, 2009, 09:15:39 AM »

First of all dont get it twisted I am not G Litt, I dont know what is wrong with all of you bitter people. Some of us REAL pac fans are not looking to play some twisted angle, Odds are you were in diapers when I was bumpin Same song. So dont come at me like that, I never dissed any of you or your CLICK,I actually respect what you people did, and loath Dante, Litt and her gay ass THC fags. So keep it real man.

Someone told me who you are, sorry for that, i remember your name from mr mak
Wideasleep will fail

JohnnyL

« Reply #411 on: May 05, 2009, 09:17:22 AM »

Actually, I was kind of wondering what they were too.  I thought they looked like passwords, but I wasn't sure.  Thought maybe I was missing something.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #412 on: May 05, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »

Someone told me who you are, sorry for that, i remember your name from mr mak

Lol Thats koo thats like a slap in my face to call me a dirty throat fucker!

JohnnyL

« Reply #413 on: May 05, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »

got a link?

Yeah.  It's a nice mix.  But one thing I always hate about the remixes of Pac/Stretch songs is that they almost always end up removing Stretch's vocals.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #414 on: May 05, 2009, 09:58:22 AM »
Dante worked on the Nu-Mixx album as project manager (he wished), he was just the tea boy who sucked a few cocks now and then.
But you have to give him credit, he was behind that aweful rock remix 'Hail Mary'.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #415 on: May 05, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »

got a link?

Yeah.  It's a nice mix.  But one thing I always hate about the remixes of Pac/Stretch songs is that they almost always end up removing Stretch's vocals.

enemies with me
thug 4 life
who do ya luv
runnin'
crooked nigga 2
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #416 on: May 05, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »

got a link?

enemies with me
thug 4 life
who do ya luv
runnin'
crooked nigga 2

Yeah.  That last version of "House of Pain" that was on "The Biggie Duets" too.  And going a lot further back "So Many Tears."

kuruptlon

« Reply #417 on: May 05, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »

got a link?

well theres two versions I'm not exactly sure what the deal is but this is definitely not the Initiated remix that was on the numixx 2

This beat is fire and would recommend anyone check it out you wont be dissapointed

http://www.mediafire.com/?5zeyoi4m2n4

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #418 on: May 05, 2009, 11:15:01 AM »
There was another mix of "Wanted Dead Or Alive" that I heard a snippet of from NU Mix Classics 2 before it got released.  It didn't end up making the final cut, i've never heard it again, anyone have it?  It was more laid back than the one that ended up on the album.  I think the snippet was on Mr. Makaveli.net at the time.

JohnnyL

« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2009, 11:15:34 AM »

got a link?

well theres two versions I'm not exactly sure what the deal is but this is definitely not the Initiated remix that was on the numixx 2

This beat is fire and would recommend anyone check it out you wont be dissapointed

http://www.mediafire.com/?5zeyoi4m2n4

I can't tell if it's exactly the same.  But it's either very nearly the same or exactly the same mix of "Initiated" that was the Best Buy bonus track.  This track wasn't available on the regular version of the album, just the Best Buy version.  There was a different mix that appeared on all versions of the album (track #10).  But the Best Buy version had this as a second mix.  I can't tell for sure.  There might be slight differences in the beat, but it's either close or identical to that.