Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67859 times)

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #465 on: May 06, 2009, 01:01:55 PM »
Hows Mummy (Litt) and Daddy (Dante)?
Are they in court yet?
Fuckoff back to the hole you came out of.

yawn

Manu.

« Reply #466 on: May 06, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »
Are they in court yet?

do you think your senseless comments will make others cry?

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #467 on: May 06, 2009, 01:10:26 PM »
Are they in court yet?

I'm loving it yes  ;D

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #468 on: May 06, 2009, 01:10:53 PM »
whats happening diamenz

Diamenz is on his period and will be back in a short while. He's a G Litt groupie too. Made an account on here just to harass that Shortyo bootlegger.

Yeh Diamenz is a THC groupie for sure, his details are right here on my pc. lol

lol
he must still be getting throat banged, to keep defending the bitch!

hey GLitt - whats happening with the legal shit then? Are you going to get your arse kicked or what? ;D

LoL!  god you kids are so predictable.

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth
Wideasleep will fail

Manu.

« Reply #469 on: May 06, 2009, 01:11:54 PM »
Are they in court yet?

I'm loving it yes  ;D

i assure you they dont. do you actually have a reason to hate litt and dante? did they ever attack you personally? or is it just jealousy?

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #470 on: May 06, 2009, 01:16:12 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #471 on: May 06, 2009, 01:19:04 PM »
speaking of kids, it was quite amusing reading your private forum thread about the Makaveli Demo  ;) seems the only kids around here are you guys, thinking your all grown up and mature -lol

Anyway back to the real question, hows your forum going?

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #472 on: May 06, 2009, 01:21:34 PM »
whats happening diamenz

Diamenz is on his period and will be back in a short while. He's a G Litt groupie too. Made an account on here just to harass that Shortyo bootlegger.

Yeh Diamenz is a THC groupie for sure, his details are right here on my pc. lol

lol
he must still be getting throat banged, to keep defending the bitch!

hey GLitt - whats happening with the legal shit then? Are you going to get your arse kicked or what? ;D

LoL!  god you kids are so predictable.

LOL at the high and mighty THC and their drones watching this thread , I enjoy this the most. I never want to see anyone get in legal trouble for something like this, but I do enjoy a good read and this thread is that!

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #473 on: May 06, 2009, 01:24:53 PM »
People have short memories, it was only a few weeks ago when throat fucker ordered her troops on here to spam this thread with racial comments - sad fucks.

I'm loving the downfall of 2pacforum, will they go down? Yes they will  ;D

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #474 on: May 06, 2009, 01:32:37 PM »
so bullshit aside, i don't understand why so many of you are mad at thc members.  i'm not trying to be a jackass (seriously) when i say it must be because those members have material you all don't.  i can't think of any other reason.

if it's because of the makaveli demo, it's nobody's fault but yours if you believed it to be true.

please respond maturely.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #475 on: May 06, 2009, 01:37:00 PM »
so bullshit aside, i don't understand why so many of you are mad at thc members.  i'm not trying to be a jackass (seriously) when i say it must be because those members have material you all don't.  i can't think of any other reason.

if it's because of the makaveli demo, it's nobody's fault but yours if you believed it to be true.

please respond maturely.

Lmao, Well Obviouly They Don't Have The Mak Demo Themselves Haha, Judging From The Documents  ;)......Also How Is That Kind Of Material Gonna Be Priced At $50 Dollars When All The Bullshyt Remixes Dante Does Are More Expensive Lol.....Jokes On Them I Guess....Maybe G-Clitt Should Buy The Demo From Me.... ;) Dumb Hoe   

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #476 on: May 06, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »

please respond maturely.

Ok heres a mature response: because of envy, and revenge. It seems dante / G have created enimies when there was no need to, hence what goes around comes around. So when you act better than these kids or YOUNG ADULTS they dont know how to deal with it. So they sit around and think of ways to bring you down. BAM lets hack their site and try to get them sent to jail or cut their sources off. We all know nothing will come of this and in a month, 6 months or a year things will be back to normal. I just hope it all leaks between now and then, so i get to hear new pac at a discount; FREE

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #477 on: May 06, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »

please respond maturely.

Lmao, Well Obviouly They Don't Have The Mak Demo Themselves Haha, Judging From The Documents  ;)......Also How Is That Kind Of Material Gonna Be Priced At $50 Dollars When All The Bullshyt Remixes Dante Does Are More Expensive Lol.....Jokes On Them I Guess....Maybe G-Clitt Should Buy The Demo From Me.... ;) Dumb Hoe   

Why Do You Type Like This?

You Have So Much 2pac You Bought A Salsa CD For $200.  Chortle

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #478 on: May 06, 2009, 01:43:45 PM »
I could make a huge list but I'm not going to bother, they are germs to the tupac community, the sooner they are gone the better.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #479 on: May 06, 2009, 01:44:44 PM »
yeah, I got a response for you man:

What about that Evolution project that was said by y'all to be 'the definitive collection' in better quality available, & that appears to be not, how do u feel about that, seriously ?

300$, not 30$.