Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68439 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #780 on: May 14, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »
The Hidden Circle

I Would Say The Homo Circle Better..... ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #781 on: May 14, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »
TheHiddenCirlcleOfPeoplEWhoPayThousandsOfDollarsForASong

i remember when Tattoo Tears OG in CDQ was being sold for 1,500 and someone leaked it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #782 on: May 15, 2009, 01:39:42 AM »

i remember when Tattoo Tears OG in CDQ was being sold for 1,500 and someone leaked it

i doubt it ever sold for that much.  dante or litt probably just threw that price out for fun on some forum post knowing no dupes were serious about buying.  maybe i'm wrong, but anyway... it isn't leaked in 'ceedeeque'.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #783 on: May 15, 2009, 01:57:30 AM »

i doubt it ever sold for that much.  dante or litt probably just threw that price out for fun on some forum post knowing no dupes were serious about buying.  maybe i'm wrong, but anyway... it isn't leaked in 'ceedeeque'.

are you still a thc member?
Some members are saying you have a secret url?

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #784 on: May 15, 2009, 02:12:09 AM »
can somebody tell me who remixed this Never Had a Friend Like Me song from "Im Scared - G Litt.mp3" ?

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #785 on: May 15, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
I think Worldwide posted the clip up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #786 on: May 15, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »

nah i know one person who paid that much lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #787 on: May 15, 2009, 08:48:41 PM »
so...no lawsuit huh?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #788 on: May 16, 2009, 06:58:43 AM »
so...no lawsuit huh?

No, it's coming. It's just you're impatient. Mob Figgaz said that Lara hasn't reached back out to him. So we'll see what's up in a minute. Rome wasn't build in a day.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #789 on: May 16, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »
Its the same old story, they send some letters and make some demands and it all goes away! why do you think this is the first time this has gone down? These fucks have been doing this for years-i think whats sets this apart this time is there is a ton of imformation that could hurt them. however, because they were not selling to everyone it will be hard for them to prove they have lost money because of the thc's actions. It will in the end be all for nothing, I hope I am wrong but I have seen this time after time and its always the same story in the end. They get a slap on the wrist and are forced to take a short break. Its a shame

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #790 on: May 16, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »
if you think about it, isn't it that worldwide guy who would be in trouble?  i mean, he's the one who actually leaked the track public and blatantly hacked an internet site.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #791 on: May 16, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »
thats what i thought,since he obtained the shit illegaly

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #792 on: May 17, 2009, 02:14:22 AM »
so anyone think that the new deathrow owners have some of this stuff ? would really suck if this isnt released in good quality in the next few years.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #793 on: May 17, 2009, 03:15:41 AM »
if you think about it, isn't it that worldwide guy who would be in trouble?  i mean, he's the one who actually leaked the track public and blatantly hacked an internet site.

Nah, he has saved Amaru and WideAwake millions.
Anyway, theres a few people who have sent in all the documents and these people did not hack the site, sorry Diamenz but Dante and Litt are going to pay big style.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #794 on: May 17, 2009, 08:02:11 AM »

Nah, he has saved Amaru and WideAwake millions.
Anyway, theres a few people who have sent in all the documents and these people did not hack the site, sorry Diamenz but Dante and Litt are going to pay big style.
He did not save anyone millions, be honest do you think these random bunch of fags in thc were going to spend millions? No, these dudes were not leaking to the everyone and their mother or even bragging about what they had. As soon as the site was hacked songs started leaking to everyone. Now tell me who is costing amuru / wideawake more cash? the select few that had the stuff or the peope who hacked the site and spread it all over?
I am happy it was hacked and i give ww props but all this did was set off actions that will prevent us from every hearing the real stuff, envy is the root of all evil. I am not part of the thc and I hate dante and glitt but some has to speak the truth!