Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67967 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #705 on: May 10, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »
drugs? i am a good boy!   :o

Quadruple OG

« Reply #706 on: May 10, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »
wheres all the chitter chatter at now?!?!?!? Its ashame scott had to line him self up with you tanner.... scott was a cool kid but being associated with scum will get him the same place u r going

I'm satisfied now. You should go hit up the buffet and stop speculating about who I am. First, I am Jonny Tanna then I am Hyland then I am Tanner. Who am I really?

Joe The Plumber?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #707 on: May 10, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »
i like to be choked while im stroked from behind
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #708 on: May 10, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »
Why isn't Gambit (glitt) posting in this thread now  ;D

she had her 5th kid today
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #709 on: May 10, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

correa

« Reply #710 on: May 10, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
fucking internet geeks your prob froma  forign country too with crooked teeth you fucking idiot

If anyone thinks my emails are "FAKE" the PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong and email or call the lawyers and ASK them yourself.

if you think its fake it shouldnt be a problem proving its fake... you scared to call the lawyers?

trust me 100% of the emails i posted are true, so what dude made a mistake on peteys last name, i do it all the time im sure you do, but best believe when it comes time to take them to court the names gonna be correct.

I even know who they are going after next..... and this poor guy just tried to request dina lapolt on face book

lol 

Ha ha...spent 1,000 in chuckie cheeses...lol....800 in tokens and 200 in tips...lol...show what you got around the crib and cars

lol

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #711 on: May 10, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »
fucking internet geeks your prob froma  forign country too with crooked teeth you fucking idiot

If anyone thinks my emails are "FAKE" the PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong and email or call the lawyers and ASK them yourself.

if you think its fake it shouldnt be a problem proving its fake... you scared to call the lawyers?

trust me 100% of the emails i posted are true, so what dude made a mistake on peteys last name, i do it all the time im sure you do, but best believe when it comes time to take them to court the names gonna be correct.

I even know who they are going after next..... and this poor guy just tried to request dina lapolt on face book

lol 

Ha ha...spent 1,000 in chuckie cheeses...lol....800 in tokens and 200 in tips...lol...show what you got around the crib and cars

lol

wow.  sucks to be you...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #712 on: May 10, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »
when is "Don't Make Enemies With Me" original going to leak?

V2DHeart

« Reply #713 on: May 11, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »

1976BILLYMILLER@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
2pat.shakur@caramail.com
ahmed_g23@hotmail.com
ann_sklv@yahoo.com
anthony_p@hotmail.com
anthony_schreiber@hotmail.com
Antony1871810945@aol.com
back2003@msn.com
badboykillaz@genie.co.uk
believethat@hotmail.com
bfaria@novuscom.net
big_pac7@hotmail.com
Bobby.Brown@PalmettoHealth.org
brianantos@comcast.net
buechte@aol.com
buttaflyz4eva21@hotmail.com
Butterfly1373@aol.com
canansarwari@web.de
car75@sbcglobal.net
daisyleighmerto@yahoo.com
dan.gomes@hotmail.fr
dannycote7@hotmail.com
ddecoste1@hotmail.com
dea_1983@hotmail.com
deejayharris@gmail.com
dezegan@yahoo.ie
djphatkid@hotmail.com
dlinao23@gmail.com
dogg_pound_gangsta_crips@hotmail.com
dshaffer2006@comcast.net
e.i.dekker@quicknet.nl
ebay_henning@hotmail.com
echounltdo1@aol.com
fnfine@aol.com
fordecmf@hotmail.com
fubagbcbh@gmail.com
ghostfaize@gmail.com
giesinjo@t-online.de
greenlantern420@rogers.com
gyiantosca@hotmail.com
hippolice@hotmail.co.uk
iane2782@ntlworld.com
immortal.vagabond@gmail.com
jacinta413@gmail.com
jaimiecross77@hotmail.com
jaysaya@hotmail.com
jim_clark50@hotmail.com
joaquinc2001@yahoo.com
Jon_Anderson23@hotmail.co.uk
julienk@gmx.de
keith@ponderproperties.com
kelton98375@aol.com
kgb_thug@msn.com
kims76@hotmail.fr
kinkyreggae75@aol.com
kirstenduguid@hotmail.co.uk
larsverb@gmail.com
latriafiona@yahoo.com
lovingashley88@yahoo.com
makaveli_85@hotmail.co.uk
manpreet1996@tiscali.co.uk
marcel.hartmann@gmail.com
marvin.morris2@us.army.mil
masterjanne@hotmail.com
mattyjory@hotmail.com
mc_kenjee@hotmail.fr
mel-tiger@hotmail.com
mercutio7@hotmail.co.uk
michael.gentili@optusnet.com.au
michalperdas@gmail.com
mick001@gmail.com
MindBlowin30@yahoo.com
mistersnipes@hotmail.com
mitsu7374@yahoo.com
mramire5@comcast.net
mshepherd85@hotmail.com
nashtz@hotmail.com
nicolas_lisch@gmx.fr
nowakstphn@aol.com
n-starko@hotmail.com
ohseedless@hotmail.com
outlaw87@wp.pl
p.ham@seznam.cz
packer001@gmail.com
philipsaad@gmail.com
pitsey@hotmail.com
pjb79@aol.com
preach07@gmail.com
reality_51@hotmail.com
rogierradix@hotmail.com
sam-theman@fastermail.com
scarface7744@yahoo.com
scottttttie45@yahoo.de
scred92@wanadoo.fr
sebo_6@yahoo.co.uk
sherm4041@yahoo.com
shinehighent@hotmail.com
sicnalbtif@gmail.com
solisjr@socal.rr.com
sotrobert1@Aol.com
stefce@gmx.de
stillirise@live.co.uk
suzyoilcan@tiscali.co.uk
tha_explicit@yahoo.co.uk
thafunkster@yahoo.com
thugland@gmx.de
toristar18@yahoo.com
trystanpotter@yahoo.co.uk
TurboSRunner@aol.com
twd98j@yahoo.com
twd98j@yahoo.com
vilhanninen@gmail.com
walter_cln@yahoo.com
westside_outlaw_bad_boy_killa@yahoo.com
wills_63@hotmail.com
yassinemohamed@gmail.com

:-\ :o :o :o :-\  Oh nooooo. My name is on that list. I'm shyttin my pants right now, what can I do??? Who can I willingly for free give my rare 2Pac material to so that I no longer have evidence that can get me locked away in jail???

lmfao. As if they're going to e-mail some fat random fake asshole a bunch of e-mails providing details of an ongoing case.

Bottom line is this (for people who are stupid enough to be worried) is that Shortyo (& select few others) were able to get paypal details due to "hacking" accounts, and being to able to see all the e-mail addresses who's made purchases. It's nothing new. Hacking has been attempted numerous times. That fat fk even attempted to use my username in a fake created gmail account to get a password to 2Pacforum. Now though, he wants to put up a list, and see who is thick enough to believe the BS, because that's all that rented wannabe ever provides is BS, and he's still upset his fake one nation "bootleg" got exposed, as well as other lies.....

If your name is on that list - sit back - smile, and laugh it off, because trust me, none of you on that list are going to jail lol, and you wont even receive any letter from any law firm. It's a scaremongering attempt to give up material
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Tank2000

« Reply #714 on: May 11, 2009, 01:15:38 AM »

The funny thing is that you got cock-blocked when you tried to sell a bootleg One-Nation CD as a legit item and not only did it turn out to be the same shitty net leaks, you got shut down for it. But for some reason, the same people who shut you do for copyright infringement are gonna listen to you when it comes to bringing down the bigger fish?

Seriously man, you are transparent as hell, which is ironic because I can't see anything 10 feet on either side of you.

Go run for mayor again you fuck.

Tank2000

« Reply #715 on: May 11, 2009, 02:06:53 AM »

:)

Notice how the email thread starts on Mar 17, when he originally got the C&D for bootlegging the one-nation album. From the snippets that are visible, it looks like the inital email said something to the effect of "MArk, please find the attached C&D letter and etc, etc" Then he replied with something like "WELL WHAT ABOUT THOSE TWO GUYS WHO I BOOTLEGGED THE STUFF FROM"

No one pay attention to Fatty-o, it now absolutely clear that he was plottin WAY before the leak because he's a hater and couldn't understand why he got caught and D & G didn't. Although the emails look legit, they still have nothing to chew off legally, it just looks like scare tactics. I wonder what they will think of you Shorty-o when they find out your disclosing online communications between several Aramu lawyers?

LOL, you showed your hand with this one kid.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #716 on: May 11, 2009, 03:45:37 AM »
Lol.. all these 'scene' people cracc me up. A dorky white guy from the east coast. A ugly old chick from the northeast. A fat slob from the east coast. Pac's mom really needs to deal with you guys in respect for her son.. fucking shit.

Hopefully some day there can be a good Pac forum again like pacup.com and hitemup.com in the early days.

Screw you bootleggers than ruined all the good Pac forums and made money off these bootlegs.  8)

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #717 on: May 11, 2009, 04:07:30 AM »
^^ GLAD TO SEE THAT THERE R STILL PERSONS WHO DON'T DIcKRIDE THC GROUP FOR OGS/UNHEARD

anyway, LaughingOutLoud to all the new registered who suddenly came in this thread to try to make Dante & co's bootleg-scams like it's a smart doing for fans & all legitimate.

Until they lower the prices (lets say between 40 to 70-80 $ for each projects), I would not buy shit, & SO SHOULD do every Tupac fans.

Don't got problems with password, secret url, levels (which I think it's funny & lame at the same time, seems we in some Government secret unreleased shit), just with how those bootleggers TREATED the fans.

I thought it was really about Tupac & the fans, but it's obviously ABOUT MONEY.
Ahah, shit is lame, & so are all the ones who come in this thread trying to deny the facts.

So,for material we could not hear without tehm, we should be thankful to those bootleggers though they appear to tryna scam each fan (who r not in their 'trustfull team').... but when it's time to ask why the scam (on Evo quality, Thuglifedemo, & like it was planned for TooGansgta II), same Dante riders will tell u that's the fault of the fans (lmaking reference to the one who came with the weed bag comparison) ??!!??

So, just be thankful for projects
But that's ur fault if u get scammed ??!!??

&, just be thankful to us paying big $ to secure the tracks
But that's ur fault for the project prices ??!!??

The way the 2pac scene is going, & those bootleggers complained about it, that's certainly as much the fault of leechers/every bitch fan than the fault of that THC group.
With such tactics/way of moderating/administrate a main forum, y'all not doing it for the fans, but for MONEY.

Shit, anyone that don't wanna recognize it, is either a total idiot, or must be getting profits from that system.
R some of you really that dumb-ass ?
R some of y'all typing from an asylum confined room?

Y'all used to do it for the fans, but not today; u r not anymore Tupac fans, but money fans. U r not doing it for THE fans, but for a BUNCH of 'em.
Y'all not putting projects for the fans, but for a bunch of 'em.

Looks like to me that it's ONLY to keep shit private & to scam the rest of the fans...
like y'all charging fans with high prices (& now we know that ain't justified), y'all trying to secure ALL tupac tracks by contacting Producers, etc, etc, y'all bitching & make plans in private IS all motivate by MONEY.

YET, THC is said to be considerate like grown men, still claiming they the mature ppl, & just come in this thread reacting like total kids... ye, we stole fans, we tryna make it look like that was fair, but eh, y'all dont agree, well that's becuz... u r all jealous (ahah)
LMAO, ain't that some very mature reaction...

HEll nah I'm not jealous, I just plently agree with those who get scammed & complaining about prices, & about how u're shiting that 2pac scene.
U can die with those 2pac unheards in ur ass if that please u, i'm not jealous.

ON A SIDENOTE, & shit, I'm say it too, I thought that was totally insane/funny how a bunch of white ppl for the most part R bootlegging a '90 young black male legacy.

Tupac fans, naaaah, MONEY is ur main worry.

Mietek23

« Reply #718 on: May 11, 2009, 05:54:18 AM »
SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS "SOAP OPERA" THREAD.. PLEEEASE!

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #719 on: May 11, 2009, 06:02:51 AM »
when is "Don't Make Enemies With Me" original going to leak?
yet another traack you would not have heard if it were not for the bootleggers, the tagged version is floatin around the net if you look hard enuff, i prefer the untaggeg version tho tbh lol