Author Topic: Hip hop and blacks have run out of ideas. Become one dimensional  (Read 755 times)

Cali Climate

Re: Hip hop and blacks have run out of ideas. Become one dimensional
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »
thats some crazy ass comment LMFAO! :laugh:

"Obama isnt that big in the hood." :o

Obama got like 90+% of the black vote for just one reason & it wasnt because they liked his policies lmao.

i think Infinite really summed it all up & was on point. ;)

but like i said, there are still rappers who put out amazing music that keep it so real, but have a sound of their own. 8)

i think another big thing is that rappers use to rap to get out of the hood & had real stories from the hood to spit about; i would say more than half of the rappers today arent even from the "hood" or a bad hood, like how it was & where the Pac's, Biggie's & Snoop's grew up, way back in the day.

its just as bad in this day.  just less blantant racist... the white folks r still scared lol.  but dont let Obama & MTV confuse the facts.... reality

and of course O got 100% he's black

you're talking to a board full of whiteboys. ask if they are scared of black people. (ridiculous claim anyway)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
Music isn't dead or lacking inspiration.  Hip-hop isn't either.  Just cause you're an old fat who's heard everything done before doesn't mean it's lacking.  There was an old fart before you that thought that too.  It's just a symptom of getting old - thinking everything is played out and exhausted to death. 

This argument is old.

Move on!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »
Move on!

most people dont even need to click the link, because you know what this is! ;) ;D 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »
Move on!

most people dont even need to click the link, because you know what this is! ;) ;D 8)

True story, it's become my phrase to folks that's always bitching.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »
same like west coast,they rap same shit like 25 years,nothing new,lo-lo's,blunt's,pimpin,gang bang and bitchs aint shit but ho's and tricks...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »
And how has any genre of music expanded?wow another about love or being dumped.This was a lame article by an old man.And by old man I don't mean age.Some people are 20 and already old men because their stuck in their ways.take radiotube for example.you can hit him over the head with the truth and he will still say it isn't true.I almost laughed when he wrote southern commercial rap is bullshit when he thinks jeezy is classic music.Jeezy is commercial you retard

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 08:25:40 AM »

i understand what you meant by "perception" but wat world do u live in?? lol  Obama aint THAT big in the hood (everywhere)  there's still ALOT of niggaz who could care less.  i hate when people say dum shit like what you just wrote... i COMPLETLY disagree with all of your points you just tried 2 make (with evidence besides stats)... we ARE STILL everything opposite of what you just wrote, the only thing that was true was the shock value of gangsta rap being dead... i guess u havent been in the projects as of lately or you've been trying to stay away from it for tha longest

Then let's talk about "the projects" for a minute.

You want to complain about "living in the projects" well please realize that that is NOT an example of government persecution, but rather that is government subsidized housing.  It's based upon income, so therefore you get a house at a discount price.  So your actually being done a favor.

Actually I've spent months in Africa and I've seen what real poverty looks like and believe me, if they were offered an apartment at a discount price based upon their income they would jump at the chance.  Shitt.... I'd jump at the chance and I live in America.  I pay full price for my apartment; give me a discount!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

I Do It 4 Hip Hop
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »
And how has any genre of music expanded?wow another about love or being dumped.This was a lame article by an old man.And by old man I don't mean age.Some people are 20 and already old men because their stuck in their ways.take radiotube for example.you can hit him over the head with the truth and he will still say it isn't true.I almost laughed when he wrote southern commercial rap is bullshit when he thinks jeezy is classic music.Jeezy is commercial you retard

That's not true.  You just love 2 ride my dick bcuz I come across as intelligent and as a leader.  I speak the truth.  and 9/10 post/threads u make u always complain about the new shit or anything that comes from the South (i think you're a closet racist/prejudicer truthfully).  I think dubcc hired u just 2 fuck with people like me (you have 2 b a MOD) bcuz when people like me come around, we tend 2 persuade folks with good arguements and strong debates (and half the time i dont even try bcuz it's really no competition in the 1st place).  I can't help it if u dont like Jeezy or Ross or any other coon from the South, that's "not my job" to make u like them- i just want u 2 understand and with any other minor reading trying to get some real knowledge.  Even 50 said he can't call a #1 album a flop, and i think you and a few others should agree and take the "hip hop is dead" album outchur gaping assholes.  Why u continue, i dont know- maybe u should get some real friends and enjoy life, or just move 2 America and maybe u'll get it.  Or you cood always buy some anti-depressants and call it a day.

And as far as poverty in Africa is concerned i agree with you, same can be said about just about any other place in the world.  But music is music, you can only say and do so much,,, if you want something eclektic and totally different that sounds GOOD then listen to some SPOKEN WORD music and "move on". 

http://www.imeem.com/popmusic8/music/46soUOYv/jodeci-fun-2-nite/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 12:31:24 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Cali Climate

Re: I Do It 4 Hip Hop
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
That's not true.  You just love 2 ride my dick bcuz I come across as intelligent and as a leader.

:D

you should put that in your sig so we can see it every time you make a post.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »
That is the funniest thing I have ever read.If your a leader then it truely is a sad day.No wonder you like rick Ross your as delusional as he is.Have you you noticed nobody ever agrees with anything you say?

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »
And you have your facts crossed because I listen to a lot of southern acts.outkast,killer mike,chamillionaire,fiend,ugk etc etc hell I even listen to jeezy from time to time.But I know the difference between commercial fluff such as jeezy and actual good music.Nobody will remember jeezy in the future he's a product of a label he isn't an artist.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 01:03:37 PM »
haha im tellin you jay dont waste time wit this "right now jeezy fan" but you right jeezy aint a boss, artist, nuthin hes another gimmick like the rest of them.  hes jus followin the leader

And you have your facts crossed because I listen to a lot of southern acts.outkast,killer mike,chamillionaire,fiend,ugk etc etc hell I even listen to jeezy from time to time.But I know the difference between commercial fluff such as jeezy and actual good music.Nobody will remember jeezy in the future he's a product of a label he isn't an artist.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »
Meh I just find argueing with him amusing.like when he says things like he brings good arguements and switches peoples opinions.Like when he made that thread about 36 mafia being better then premo and argued about it forever.hey radio did anyone end up agreeing with you?no they didn't.so I guess you aren't very good at this after all.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »
haha 3-6 better than premo
i mean im not the biggest fan of either, but its obvious premo got more talent and puts in more work into his effort of producin, but watch him come back wit another 36 mafia joint sayin thats better haha
i mean the fact that hes tryna defend jeezy, wayne, gucci etc.. is automatic loss right there
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »
did a guy who says Jeezy makes classic music call himself intelligent? :laugh:

we hate on bad music, has nothing to do with the region brotha. ;)