Author Topic: Hip hop and blacks have run out of ideas. Become one dimensional  (Read 733 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Hip hop and blacks have run out of ideas. Become one dimensional
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »
And once again your prove your ignorance when you equate sales with actual good music.vanilla ice has one of the best selling hip hop albums of all time so I guess he must be one of the goat.Rick is no different then vanilla ice.grow the fuck up.

man you really love tryna fuck with me lol (and worse u actually think it's working)... you're such a loser lol.  go 2 sleep nigga

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »
you should get a girlfriend brotha, it'll change your life.... seriously

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 08:43:03 PM »
You should get a brain,it will change your life brotha

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 08:46:19 PM »
You should get a brain,it will change your life brotha

i guess you were hoping for a LOL from Enyce and a co-sign from Chamillitary click but I beat them to it with a 'Fuck You'... sorry for the dissapointment

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 08:52:29 PM »
I'm sure your parents are proud of this monumental achievement

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
I'm sure your parents are proud of this monumental achievement

why are you following me on here, this is how u exposed yourself as a loser- you think it's cute and funny to do shit like this.  im not erritated by you, i find it histerical really lol.  you try 2 fry me but it's never worked since you've been here... nobody's fry'd me yet and can't... im the joan king (in person and on the computer) im only giving you the attention bcuz you're acting like a flea on this dog's nuts and im scratchin you off.  you're irrelevant, lame, and you think blogging is the best thing since anal sex with 2 asian bitches.  how can u be so queer?  matter of fact you aren't even queer- you're worse, atleast faggots are funny.  you, you need help and you can start by getting a life, even Cham Bitch Click aint even this bad.  If you gonna try 2 come at me come with some better jokes.   :bomb:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »
.... think about it for a second.... i know you're thinking of something to say.  I'm sure you've read this by now

http://www.imeem.com/crunkpopeye/music/eiDVBbYD/three-6-mafia-da-first-date/

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »
I just find your flat out ignorance very amusing.Its always the most ignorant that are the most arrogant.Such as yourself.Your a goof and can't be older then 14.Your views on hip hop are pathetic and shallow.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »
I just find your flat out ignorance very amusing.Its always the most ignorant that are the most arrogant.Such as yourself.Your a goof and can't be older then 14.Your views on hip hop are pathetic and shallow.

fine Jaydc555 let's battle it out, wat do u wanna say 2 me go head... speak on it.  it's 4 1 night only so make it good baby boy

http://www.imeem.com/gixxerman/music/qfSQwQus/project-pat-north-north/

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 09:27:03 PM »
im getting tired so make it quick....really

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
Do you two/three know each other?

Ya'll keep bickering like best friends.  

Makes me think of that Nas quote,

"Worst enemies want to be my best friends
Best friends want to be enemies, like that's what's in"
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »
Do you two/three know each other?

Ya'll keep bickering like best friends.  

Makes me think of that Nas quote,

"Worst enemies want to be my best friends
Best friends want to be enemies, like that's what's in"

lol i dont know this bama, i guess he wants 2 b my friend bcuz there's no nigga-black folks where he lives, if any.  so he wants my quotes, advice, and perspective and most of all my knowledge... i dont get it really, but whatever.  i dont have 2 go 2 work until 1 tomorrow so i can stay up 4 a lil bit and talk shit if that's wat he wants.  i guess he wants to be my girlfriend but i dont know, you have to ask him on that.  bcuz i really dont get it.  stalking and following some1 on the internet is not my idea of doing something productive or unproductive/gangsta 4 that matter

http://www.imeem.com/people/R-X4A/music/k7fI2Eof/project-pat-ridin-n-swerve/

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »
this nigga gets so off topic when i come thru it's funny.  worser than that it's not even funny.  Jimmy Falon can crack a better joke than this banana peeler.  Lonliness and depression will fuck u up in tha mind, especially at night.

http://www.imeem.com/lovexmeg/music/rNBsw-xs/project-pat-cheese-and-dope/

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2009, 09:36:09 PM »
Lol I have friends of all races.your knowledge?like when you claimed 3 6 mafia better then premo?or when you called jeezy classic music?how about when you called Rick Ross having the album of the year?I just find you amusing because your so delusional.Sometimes I think your just saying things for shock factor but then you keep going on about it.Fact is I feel sorry for you and your taste in music and your reasoning that sales mean quality music.its silly.who could forget when you called chamillionaire a mix tape rapper when he's won a Grammy and sold millions

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »
Lol I have friends of all races.your knowledge?like when you claimed 3 6 mafia better then premo?or when you called jeezy classic music?how about when you called Rick Ross having the album of the year?I just find you amusing because your so delusional.Sometimes I think your just saying things for shock factor but then you keep going on about it.Fact is I feel sorry for you and your taste in music and your reasoning that sales mean quality music.its silly.who could forget when you called chamillionaire a mix tape rapper when he's won a Grammy and sold millions

lol are you done