Author Topic: Taking a shit while giving yourself an eargasm = better then cocaine  (Read 227 times)

Jaydc555

An eargasm in and of itself is spectacular but add in taking a nice satisfying shit and ill be damned if that aint better then the first ten minutes of a coke high.

Elano

i need some new headphones,can you steal the dre headphones for me ?

Jaydc555

Only if you suck my cock princess

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
cause i been there an done that yo you got guns well i got straps a million mufuckas on the planet earth talk that hard bullshit cause thats they worth

Jaydc555

Prince and princess in the same thread how cute!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Prince and princess in the same thread how cute!

Prince

Princess

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Definitely not better than a coke rush ;D
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Whats an eargasm?

Whats nice is when a woman friend licks ur earlobe, it sounds spectacular....its always been my dream to cop that while getting my cock sucked at the same time.

Well I want you to hold onto that dream....because the sky's the limit...

Jaydc555

when utilizing cotton tipped swabs to cleanse your ear canal, such as with name brand Q-tips, an exhilirating sensation occurs in the process as when stroking with a firm grip

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
yea i love cleaning my ears with qtips, shit feels amazing and ive got clean ears!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Taking a shit while giving yourself an eargasm = better then cocaine
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 12:54:50 PM »
i've made two similar posts like this in the past

and in those past posts i've stated with much enthusiasm.......take a good plop is second only to busting a good nut.

twisting a q-tip in your ear is also very pleasant....the most ideal time is when you JUST get out of the shower. oh my god it's fucking a Virgin Jessica ALba while an experienced miley cyrus licks your ass hole.

purest form of nirvana.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 01:04:57 PM »
Agreed.even if I cleaned my ears already that day I always do it after a shower strictly for pleasure

Moe

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
i've made two similar posts like this in the past

and in those past posts i've stated with much enthusiasm.......take a good plop is second only to busting a good nut.

twisting a q-tip in your ear is also very pleasant....the most ideal time is when you JUST get out of the shower. oh my god it's fucking a Virgin Jessica ALba while an experienced miley cyrus licks your ass hole.

purest form of nirvana.

1. do you have a grilfriend/wife?

2. does she know what a blumpkin is?

3. is she willing and able?

if you anwsered no to #3 you need to drop her.