Author Topic: Former Bad Boy Ghostwriter Exposes Diddy, "Biggie Was Already On His Way Out.."  (Read 649 times)

Elano

Former Bad Boy Ghostwriter Exposes Diddy, "Biggie Was Already On His Way Out The Door"

Former Bad Boy rapper Mark Curry recently took aim at Diddy by exposing the rap mogul's business habits and his estranged relationship with the late Biggie Smalls.
Click here to find out more!

According to Curry, Biggie was trying to depart from Bad Boy and create his own record company with Junior M.A.F.I.A. prior to being fatally shot in 1997.

"Biggie was already on his way out the door," Curry said in an interview. "And I just remember the stories of when Biggie would want money from Puff -- and they would be doing a show and Biggie wouldn't show up to the show until ten minutes before the show and Puff would be like 'Where is he at, where is he at?' and that's where he would be his leverage. Like, Biggie knew that Puff needed him... If you break it down and look at the situation for what it truly is, Biggie Smalls made Bad Boy. Bad Boy is Biggie Smalls... A person like Mase that come to Puff and wants a record deal, automatically is willing to do anything he's gotta do to have that deal because he automatically -- he asked him for a record deal. So you gotta look at it like, you willing to sell your soul for this sh*t right here." (Gyant Unplugged)

During his experience on Bad Boy, Curry claims the artists were not financially stable.

"I think the only person, man, that came away and walked off with a little bit of money is Mase and that's praise God for the church, because you know on Sundays, when they be taking that offer, that's good money," Curry said in an interview last winter. "So we can't say he's not doing nothing. As far as any other artists, if you can tell me another Bad Boy artist that's doing good, I'll listen to you, other than that, I can't waste my time trying to think 'cause I don't think there's one that exists." (Daily Motion)

Curry's new book Dancing With the Devil also speaks on his experiences on the roster and Diddy's business habits.

"Even worse, Puff charged the artists for his appearances on their records and in the videos, usually without their realizing it until they received their royalty statements," the first chapter reads. "That's when they discovered that a large sum of their money had gone to fees which were doubled, tripled and even quadrupled because of Puff "special guest appearance. He charged artists, for example, for having his Bentley in their videos -- which he insisted upon -- then took a tax credit for business use of the car." (Dancing With the Devil)

He was a Bad Boy artist for nearly a decade.

NotoriousTDA

interesting....

hobomotel

Thanks for the info!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Big was trying to pull a Pac & form his own label & then got shot.

i bet Suge & Puff are mad close lol; Suge recommended a hitman. :P

Leggy Hendrix

i think everyone knows that the only one who actually did well from Bad Boy is Puffy...thats the way it'll always be...as corrupt as anyone else in the industry...book could be an interesting read

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

thisoneguy360

Nothing new here, didn't Big's mom even bring out the bible on Puffy or some shit?

Muhfukka

basically puff daddy is a jew

sofdark

don't we know about this shit? about how puffy enslaves producers and forces them to make music with guards standing in front of their cells and how he fucks people up with money?

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Diddy is the devil.

OG Hack Wilson

i think everyone knows that the only one who actually did well from Bad Boy is Puffy...thats the way it'll always be...as corrupt as anyone else in the industry...book could be an interesting read

+!

you can't take it with you when you die tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why it take you a decade to come out and say this shit then?
cuz you cant get a deal? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

hes not gonna talk shit when workin for them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but its BAD BOY 4 LIFE?
lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
fuck diddy fuck suge

both money hungry faggots

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so the same person will come out later and talk shit?
why not talk the shit when the problem is at its jump start? lol
why put up wit the problem?

im not defendin diddy pap but be real here

Cube