Author Topic: Damn.. Pac really loved the idea of dying  (Read 1418 times)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Damn.. Pac really loved the idea of dying
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 10:03:59 PM »
I think ppl always misunderstood something:

Tupac was not the better rapper ever (nor was Big too), but he got something that others rappers don't have & can't take from him:

He was the the realest on the mic, not as an emcee (but a good one though), but as a human being. He was the realest on the mic spittin what he had to.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 01:26:44 AM »
Even though I like Pac's music better than Biggie, I feel more sorry for Biggie dying. Pac seemed like he didn't give a fuck anymore and was ready to die. Biggie might've named his album ready to die but he didn't give that impression as a person. In his interviews he  came across as a quiet, humble guy. I saw an interview from like a week before he was murdered and he looked scared as fuck for his life. Pac on the other hand was outspoken. When he got shot he got even louder.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 04:29:12 AM »
^that's right.

becuz Tupac knew he was fucking with real motherfuckers, see, he was going at Big & Puffy, but it was aimed at the real gangsters behind Badboy's label.
He knew it was something serious.

Biggie was rapping about those gangsters life, & himself knew that the gangbangers behind Death Row were not playing. He knew that it was something serious too, but he did fear for his life, he tried to slow it down, whereas Tupac just spoke what he felt for real.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »
yeah real talk.  pac aint my favorite rapper but he was a "i dont give a fuck" type of rapper and there evidence to prove
whether he did that to be suge's front man?? but he did what he spoke on unlike 90% of the rappers out there
and if he were here, id hope he kill wayne, tpains, akons career (ordered by suge or not)
biggie was more of a family type of cat

Even though I like Pac's music better than Biggie, I feel more sorry for Biggie dying. Pac seemed like he didn't give a fuck anymore and was ready to die. Biggie might've named his album ready to die but he didn't give that impression as a person. In his interviews he  came across as a quiet, humble guy. I saw an interview from like a week before he was murdered and he looked scared as fuck for his life. Pac on the other hand was outspoken. When he got shot he got even louder.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »
why Necro isnt realist?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

2euce 7even

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 12:09:47 PM »
why Necro isnt realist?

because his white-jewish ass hasn´t the charisma, the energy, the soul, the style that makaveli the don..had..
he can "eat shit and die".

p.s. i used to listen to necro..i still do but pac and necro are like beethoven and backstreet boy, music-level-wise

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »
died in 4 out of the 6 films he made

made a bunch of songs talking bout his death

shit it was almost like that's what he wanted..
Well you gotta watch out with that.  His last video he participated in he got shot dead, then shot dead in real life.  Same thing with proof.  Yeah I know if they didn't hang out at that time, they might be alive 2day.  If you wanna live longer, don't do those types of scenes.  And don't be doing what Vince McMahon did 2 years ago faking his death, 1 of his wrestlers died for real at that time.  Playing with fire.

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 03:06:19 AM »
'Pac was a very spiritual guy.. He was really something else. RIP to the greatest..

Well you gotta watch out with that.  His last video he participated in he got shot dead, then shot dead in real life.  Same thing with proof.  Yeah I know if they didn't hang out at that time, they might be alive 2day.  If you wanna live longer, don't do those types of scenes.  And don't be doing what Vince McMahon did 2 years ago faking his death, 1 of his wrestlers died for real at that time.  Playing with fire.

Vince should be dead right after he challenged God to wrestle him a couple of years ago.. Those steroids really fucked up his head. The storylines in WWE just keep gettin' worst and worst - bring back WCW & NWO 8)!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »
'Pac was a very spiritual guy.. He was really something else. RIP to the greatest..

Vince should be dead right after he challenged God to wrestle him a couple of years ago.. Those steroids really fucked up his head. The storylines in WWE just keep gettin' worst and worst - bring back WCW & NWO 8)!

haha WCW & NWO were the shit! Scot Hall was my fav too.

Yeah Pac always talked about dying. i think he knew that he shoulda died the 1st time he got shot but lived.
so he stopped givin a fuck.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 10:54:58 PM »
lol  he came from a different background than the average human being

most ppl dont deal with black panther parents, homelessness etc
wasnt pac a balerina or something in high school? lmao
Says the guy with 2 half naked men hugging in his signature pic. (I know its UFC, but that shit looks gay as fuck).

I wouldnt go into a UFC thread, as you shouldnt go into a Pac thread. Idiot.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 08:12:04 AM »
I was so money orientated, initiated as a Thug.. feindin for wickid adventures, ambitious as I was.. Picture a nigga on the verge of livin insane.. I'll sell my soul for a chance to kick it in vain.. Now tell me if I'm wrong, for sayin fu*k the World.. got you deeper in my songs.. Drinkin til I hurl.. Spendin money til it's gone.. It's the Good Life.. Baby, niggaz got it goin on! Now maybe if I died and came back.. wouldn't have to slang crack.. Addicted to the game.. so obviously we came strapped.. Please forgive me for my wicked ways.. fu*k a bitch.. Bad Boy niggaz eat a dick a day bumpin this..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »

MarvanCade

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »
Tupac wanted to die he didn't like the earth

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 07:03:33 PM »
^^ well hell aint much better

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »
rap wise dying...he read the book of brad jordan..

movie just the script..