Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3105 times)

Jaydc555

I started laughing so loud at sir rapes a lot

herpes

haha SIR RAPES A LOT
you been watchin them snickers commercials a lil too much
she agreed to it, therefore he didnt commit no rape-a-lot

He raped her, the media flipped the story and turned sir rapes a lot into the victim and her as the evil one.  How the fuck is the poor girl supposed to win that case ?  And they settled out of court in the civil suit.  In other words, I don't want any more information to leak about what a piece of shit I am so heres the money just keep quiet about how I raped you.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha im not gon lie thats some of the most comediac shit in a minute
SIR RAPES A LOT
damn you a fool for that 1
and as far as the case goes, who knows he fucked her, did he rape her?  i still think they would have tried harder to take him down as they did
member when muffuccaz (includin them espn fuck faces sayin kobe is done, no more shoe deals, yeah nor more shoe deals? his shoe's have sold out over and over again since)
but hey stop hatin on the lakers
if the refs knew how to "ref" there might be different situations right now
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Kobes going to have more rape charges then rings

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kobes got enuff skrilla to bring back them rape charges but jus give him a damn ring already
kobe rappin and gettin the ring>>>>>shaqzilla

Kobes going to have more rape charges then rings
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

surely NIK and OchoCinco and friends have SOMETHING good to say about the Lakers today?

hah, ok. im prob one of most sensible on here.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
surely NIK and OchoCinco and friends have SOMETHING good to say about the Lakers today?

Yeah you have always been a great poster imo, it is NIK who gets no respect and has no credibility.  I used to like the guy but his arrogance and bliases are just to much to take. 

DIP DIP SET SET

'EclipZe

wow. brooks was just amazing. that buzzer beatin' lay up was nice lol

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
I'm not surprised that Houston came out strong, it's actually pretty common for a team to step it up when a star player goes down because it seems to rally them. Orlando handled Philly when Dwight Howard was out in Game 6 last series. I was just surprised at how much they dominated and how the Lakers got embarrassed. I don't think the Rockets can sustain that all series, the big men they have now do a good job crashing boards and running the floor, but Yao's post game is a huge factor for their offense. Artest didn't score a lot or shoot that well, but he hit some big shots and spread the ball around good, he played well.

And that Sir Rapes A Lot comment was funny regardless of how dumb you think the rape charge was.
I got a bird's eye view

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
beyond disgusting is the only way to describe this game. no way should this happen and am certain game 5 will not be even remotely similar.

lbc213

I started laughing so loud at sir rapes a lot

Same here, good one

How long was Houston's streak last year wo Yao again? Just wondering, 19? Well they sure look like that team, everybody does a good job. Let's see if they can pull the same thing off in LA (doubt it).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:20:02 AM by lbc213 »

Cali Climate

I guess LA just couldn't pass the ar-test....?! oh i crack myself up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Houston will play better without Yao Ming

he is a pussy

that's pretty true...Yao's great, but they've played as a tougher team without him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers are so whack despite that vastly superior roster, it's beyond embarrassing.

Yeah they are pathetic.

both Utah and Houston woulda swept your Pacers LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah you have always been a great poster imo, it is NIK who gets no respect and has no credibility.  I used to like the guy but his arrogance and bliases are just to much to take. 

LMFAO...Mr. "Danny Granger is having just as good a season as Kobe and LeBron" aahahahahahahahahahhaha