Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3133 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Game 7 in 3 1/2 hours. :raisetheroof:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's sad that we can't even defend scola straight up, we have to front, double hard.....we have to play hard on defense, we can't assume that they're just going to miss shots....lakers have to make them miss shots...

on offense, kobe and our big men have to be aggressive.....i want them taking all the shots...no one else is allowed to shoot today....maybe shannon brown, bu that's it.....sasha & fisher, luke can't make a fucking 3 to save their life's.....

Lakers win by 30 pts

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they need to come thru wit this fuckin win
muffuccaz will be shot if they lose
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

lol at Bynum shovin Brooks to the floor like Get out my way u little chipmunk lookin motherfucker

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but they give bynum a technical for that?
fuck outta here, they got tangled up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

westsiderider323

haha where the haters at now??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they will prolly come back once the lakers lose their first game (tonight or next round)

haha where the haters at now??
Cube

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol....we are gonna get some brand new nuggets fans up in this bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i was tellin you they wanted to finish the series off by winnin it at home
Cube

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
No, they just brought a lot better intensity out of the gates, and they are a very difficult team to stop if they get rolling. On the other hand, sometimes they start off sluggish and get down, which I can't understand how you can do that in a playoff game. Good series Houston, now we're 1 round away from the Cavs-Lakers/LeBron-Kobe matchup that ESPN & Nike have been shoving in our faces since around the All-Star break.
I got a bird's eye view

• Muthafuckin' Don!

haha im jus playin but you think the cavs will sweep winner of tonights game in the next round?
(i hope they do, especially if its the celtics)

No, they just brought a lot better intensity out of the gates, and they are a very difficult team to stop if they get rolling. On the other hand, sometimes they start off sluggish and get down, which I can't understand how you can do that in a playoff game. Good series Houston, now we're 1 round away from the Cavs-Lakers/LeBron-Kobe matchup that ESPN & Nike have been shoving in our faces since around the All-Star break.
Cube

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
If the Celtics make it, I would like to see them get swept and think it's a pretty good possibilty. I think the Magic will win tonight though, and I seem them taking it to at least 6 games, Howard can help them control the paint better than most teams against the Cavs, and their shooters should get some decent looks.
I got a bird's eye view

OchoCinco

lol....we are gonna get some brand new nuggets fans up in this bitch

hah ye too tru

and artest fans are gunna disapear too, i like ron but he played garbage in this series. He didnt defend Ariza very good and shot the ball like shit. Was funny when Van gundy and Jackson were sayin they should just not pass it to Ron cus he was takin so many bad shots and missin left and right.