Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3103 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
go Rocketsssss

LOL

It's ok, tho. I rooted for the Bulls.

westsiderider323

rockets gonna wish they never got out the 1st round

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha its ok tho,
nah it aint ok

go Rocketsssss

LOL

It's ok, tho. I rooted for the Bulls.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

rockets gonna wish they never got out the 1st round

Why ?

Does Kobe plan on raping someone in the showers ?

OchoCinco

Lol at Ron Artest rockin that teen haircut.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha you seen that ocho, thats the new thing to do (its been the new thing, but now ronny is doin)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Well unless lakers pull something out of their ass their losing game 1. 89 -81 right now

Jaydc555

Kobe didn't have a horrible game but it was pretty mediocre.he seemed out of focus.artest definitely was a big part of this win.yao is a monster out there.I'm thinking rockets take this in 6

OchoCinco

ye kobe taking 30 shots just isnt wat this team needs. Im not too worried about this game tho, the team played like shit and didnt deserve a win.

Jaydc555

It was almost like kobe had something else on his mind.maybe he couldn't remember if he tied up that white girl in windsor knots to the steam pipe in his basement and was worried she would get loose.then half time hit and he had one of his Italian mafia homies check her and it was all gravy so he found his groove second half a bit.

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
FUCK !!!!!!

we played terrible

fuck houston

OchoCinco

It was almost like kobe had something else on his mind.maybe he couldn't remember if he tied up that white girl in windsor knots to the steam pipe in his basement and was worried she would get loose.then half time hit and he had one of his Italian mafia homies check her and it was all gravy so he found his groove second half a bit.

can u atleast keep it in the gspot jay.

Jaydc555

I'm not allowed to make fun of kobe in the sports section?what is this Nazi Germany?how many people here make disses like that all over this section?get off my steez Chad.

herpes

Ron Ron's swag = off the charts

Kobe's swag = non existent

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Well, that was pathetic. God Kobe stayed in his one-on-one mode way too fucking long. Like Ron Artest said, Rockets are really lucky that those shots rattled in and out, but that being said, we are not going to win every play-off series with this kind of gameplan.