Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3100 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Is it just me or does fisher always have this surprised look everytime the whistle blows like he has never commited a foul before in his life?

duncan has perfected this art lol

lol yeah.

his eyes get as big as a japanese cartoon character and then he hunches over like Quasimoto and his hands up like Lorena Bobbit just chopped off his dick.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Great game...Fisher making Scola bleed...Kobe punking Artest and Battier.... :rock: :raisetheroof:

good job by phil putting lamar in the starting line-up, we had to speed it up and score more points...Bynum playing like crap right now...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Farmar might work well in the line up with Brown on the court.  from what i saw. he's sparky and can score.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Farmar might work well in the line up with Brown on the court.  from what i saw. he's sparky and can score.
It looked like he had his confidence back tonight. As long as he can knock down open 3's, he is a better option than Fisher in this series. Brooks' quickness has given Fisher some problems, and he's really struggling with his shot. A big reason for Brown playing more than Farmar last series was due to Deron Williams' size, Farmar couldn't guard him.
I got a bird's eye view

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
That shit was fuckin crazy, right after we had already gotten Alston slapping Eddie House, we get one of the most bizarre series of events ever.

Odom drives to the basket, gets hit by Scola, and then mouths off to him and walks away laughing. It seems like everything is all good, and then Luke Walton of all people gets into Scola's face about it. Then Sasha Vujacic comes into the mess and Scola finally walks away. Next Rockets' possession, Fish shoulder tackles Scola. I know Scola is notorious for dirty shit, but I don't think he's ever gotten into people's skin like he has today. I was shocked, even though Derek Fisher is always looking out for his team, it was very unlike him to initiate a flagrant like that.

And then in amidst of all this, Von Wafer for whatever reason figured this would be the best time to mouth off to Rick Adelman, and gets sent to the locker room. What the hell was that all about? I think the last 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter must've extended into like 20 minutes.

And of course we had Kobe elbowing Ron Artest, Artest complains to the ref and then storms over to Kobe. The refs begin separating them, Artest threatens Kobe, and then he gets ejected.

This has got to be one of the ugliest, most intense Laker games in a long time.

Jaydc555

That was an intense game for a basketball game.Of course if you want real intensity you should watch the nhl playoffs when every game is like that times ten.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
GREAT START FOR THE LAKERS......great decision by phil starting lamar
I'm saying it from day-1.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL...Artest is gunna be like 3-15 tonight. That's the way he plays when he starts thinkin too much.

Rick McCrank

33  PTS     6  REB     3 BLK

Kobe Bryant passes Larry Bird for 6th All-Time on Playoff Scoring List

dexter

KOBE 8) Fuck the Gay haters

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
artest got flagrant 2?
damn what about the other deal?
forgot who it was
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rick McCrank

artest got flagrant 2?

after review it was downgraded to a regular Flagrant

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
perkins' was left "as-is"

Rick McCrank

Yao Ming with a hairline fracture... out for the rest of the playoffs

if the series wasn't already over it certainly is now

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah damn how the fuck can they make it without him?
damn and t-mac is nowhere to be found

Yao Ming with a hairline fracture... out for the rest of the playoffs

if the series wasn't already over it certainly is now
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.