Author Topic: 2pac Bootleggers plan to Hijack new 2pac album from Wideawake  (Read 1336 times)

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
 Thanks to Worldwide for the exclusive, please download the attached document to read up on the news.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2w0j3mf0wo

Yes you've read the title right.
Those people over at 2pacforum.com aka 2pacshakur.net plan on getting their greasy little mitts on the Tupac Shakur material that Wide Awake have recently purchased in the Death Row auction.

Gurjeet Litt (owner of the website) posted the following on her secret forum board

Quote:
Koch link contacted me a couple of hours ago. He meet with new owners of death row material. He said meeting went well, she's cool blah blah.. more importantly he goes into the vaults on may 1st.. soon after this we'll give you guys updates on a regular as I am sure we'll be hearing from our connect often
a member on their board mentioned the following in a reply to the news

Quote:
good news, hopefully he DON'T offer us deals before we are done with the other stuff, my pockets are empty already
here is one of their members (PhilMatic aka Phil Saad, getting excited below)

Quote:
"Amaru can't stop it, they have absolutely no legal right to stop WIDEawake from releasing a single CD full of 2Pac tracks, it was in the original deal Amaru signed with DR, and sing DR's assets got transferred to WIDEawake, so did that stipulation. Anything past that would have to either be cleared with Amaru or turned over to Amaru for release, but by that time hopefully we would have sucked the Koch contact dry so who gives a shit? Let them remix what they want"
again, he can't keep his gob shut about the first shady deal they did with KOCH

Quote:
"It won't be... the first Koch deal was material that Daz sold to Koch for 50k, Daz himself deleted the instrumentals from the tracks and only gave the vocal layers (for the most part) to Koch.
In this case, Koch will more than likely be receiving full master reels of DR material. Unless WIDEawake makes the effort to only send vocals (and they could very well do that, it's just unlikely), the source would then turn around and sell us those masters.
Full masters of DR material? I need a new set of pants!"
And another member in there Big R, revealing more details of Peter Forkenbrocks shady deals

Quote:
"I forgot that detail, but like you said, WIDEawake could send Koch only vocals, like Amaru does for it's remixers, but Koch isn't remixing anything. That, and Dante's source said he has direct access to all the material, so he'll be there to do whatever he wants. He can piss on a Topp Dogg reel if he wants"

and Peter Forkenbrock himself sharing info

Quote:
"i asked that and my guy said that koch wants copies of everything"
Its clear these guys are not Tupac fans, they want to exploit tupacs hard work that he stood for, their main aim is to make a profit, which they have been doing since 1997 when they sold tupacs music which in turn flooded the streets with bootlegs.

These individuals can not get away with this, if your a tupac fan and care about his music, make sure this does not happen, otherwise this could jeopardize the new 2pac album in 2010

Klue

Re: 2pac Bootleggers plan to Hijack new 2pac album from Wideawake
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 07:31:47 AM »
HOLY FUCK  THATS MORE CRAZY THAT I COULD TO IMAGINE.

theses motherfuckers are defenitely completely sick. shit is funny otherwise. LOOOL :laugh:

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »
major props to worldwide for this.
dam, these fuckers really don't care about the music do they.

Mike get at your contact and report this, thats fucked up man.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 07:35:29 AM »
kinda fucked up honestly..scene is shit

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 08:19:59 AM »
Eminem - Just Don't Give A Fuck

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »
Thanks to Worldwide for the exclusive, please download the attached document to read up on the news.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2w0j3mf0wo

Yes you've read the title right.
Those people over at 2pacforum.com aka 2pacshakur.net plan on getting their greasy little mitts on the Tupac Shakur material that Wide Awake have recently purchased in the Death Row auction.

Gurjeet Litt (owner of the website) posted the following on her secret forum board

Quote:
Koch link contacted me a couple of hours ago. He meet with new owners of death row material. He said meeting went well, she's cool blah blah.. more importantly he goes into the vaults on may 1st.. soon after this we'll give you guys updates on a regular as I am sure we'll be hearing from our connect often
a member on their board mentioned the following in a reply to the news

Quote:
good news, hopefully he DON'T offer us deals before we are done with the other stuff, my pockets are empty already
here is one of their members (PhilMatic aka Phil Saad, getting excited below)

Quote:
"Amaru can't stop it, they have absolutely no legal right to stop WIDEawake from releasing a single CD full of 2Pac tracks, it was in the original deal Amaru signed with DR, and sing DR's assets got transferred to WIDEawake, so did that stipulation. Anything past that would have to either be cleared with Amaru or turned over to Amaru for release, but by that time hopefully we would have sucked the Koch contact dry so who gives a shit? Let them remix what they want"
again, he can't keep his gob shut about the first shady deal they did with KOCH

Quote:
"It won't be... the first Koch deal was material that Daz sold to Koch for 50k, Daz himself deleted the instrumentals from the tracks and only gave the vocal layers (for the most part) to Koch.
In this case, Koch will more than likely be receiving full master reels of DR material. Unless WIDEawake makes the effort to only send vocals (and they could very well do that, it's just unlikely), the source would then turn around and sell us those masters.
Full masters of DR material? I need a new set of pants!"
And another member in there Big R, revealing more details of Peter Forkenbrocks shady deals

Quote:
"I forgot that detail, but like you said, WIDEawake could send Koch only vocals, like Amaru does for it's remixers, but Koch isn't remixing anything. That, and Dante's source said he has direct access to all the material, so he'll be there to do whatever he wants. He can piss on a Topp Dogg reel if he wants"

and Peter Forkenbrock himself sharing info

Quote:
"i asked that and my guy said that koch wants copies of everything"
Its clear these guys are not Tupac fans, they want to exploit tupacs hard work that he stood for, their main aim is to make a profit, which they have been doing since 1997 when they sold tupacs music which in turn flooded the streets with bootlegs.

These individuals can not get away with this, if your a tupac fan and care about his music, make sure this does not happen, otherwise this could jeopardize the new 2pac album in 2010

Wow...if this is true, these people are crazier than I thought.  Rather than doing something low-key that might not bring even more heat on them, they're going to go and do the stupidest thing possible.  I have to say that as a fan, this actually offends me that they would try to do something to undermine this next official 2pac release.  In the past, maybe it wouldn't have bothered me so much, but it seems like Wideawake was really trying to deliver a "pure" Tupac album this time.  It would be a shame if something happened to mess that up.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 09:08:28 AM »
you couldnt of said it any better^

Tank2000

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 09:56:38 AM »

These individuals can not get away with this, if your a Tupac fan and care about his music, make sure this does not happen, otherwise this could jeopardize the new 2pac album in 2010

Did I miss something? I just see that they want the originals or masters, I don't see why them getting the masters fucks over the fans. Who gives a shit if they get the originals, it's not like they can change the outcome of the retail 2pac album.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 09:58:10 AM by Tank2000 »

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »
Yes and they have a very good track record of keeping things locked up in their vaults. Even with this hack very little actual material was leaked. This was supposed to be a "major event" and yet only 2 or 3 songs out of how many??? If you think you can hack again with new security measures you are sadly mistaken.  ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 10:34:56 AM »
damn this is crazy that they are gettin all this
can afeni do anything about this? or anyone over at death row (new, old etc...)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Efrain

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 10:39:49 AM »
those conversations are from the 19th of April, hasn't a number of events transpired since i.e. cease and desist and so forth? 

JohnnyL

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
those conversations are from the 19th of April, hasn't a number of events transpired since i.e. cease and desist and so forth? 

I was contacted privately by someone who told me that these plans were actually quite a bit older than that.  And that this was all planned when the thinking was still that
the Wideawake 2pac album would be heavily remixed like the last few previous ones.  Apparently, that was the reason for their interest in acquiring the originals from the Wideawake album.
  Take that for what it's worth.  I don't know this source well.  But I also didn't get the feeling that they were lying to me either.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 11:02:24 AM »
Johnny have you actually downloaded the document?
Its says may 1 2009, Glitt was getting her pussy wet thinking about it.

This is the truth from what I have read

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
i think that letter was fake..since theyre still online

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 11:10:23 AM »

I was contacted privately by someone who told me that these plans were actually quite a bit older than that.  And that this was all planned when the thinking was still that
the Wideawake 2pac album would be heavily remixed like the last few previous ones.  Apparently, that was the reason for their interest in acquiring the originals from the Wideawake album.
  Take that for what it's worth.  I don't know this source well.  But I also didn't get the feeling that they were lying to me either.

of course that is thc member contacting you
anyway those excel documents that was uploaded on here show a payment to jesse@koch for the nu-mixx pellas, so its quite obvious that their source at KOCH is the same fella.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 11:15:29 AM by davidr »