Author Topic: Soccer question  (Read 1165 times)

Elano

Re: Soccer question
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 05:09:51 AM »
 ::)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »
So many outstanding mongo comments in this thread but I'll just select the few I enjoyed the most.

I consider anyone who calls soccer football an inferior human being, including everyone in Great-Britain 8)

how do u live in a country where prostitution is legal and still be a virgin at 35???...

fuckin euro-fag

First of all. Outstanding. The words "nail" and "head" appeared in my mind straight after reading that.

Secondly,
Yo Mauz, you've probably answered this before, but why do you call it "soccer"?

For two reasons:
1. During my one year stay in the U.S. everyone called it soccer. When I think English, I associate that sport with the word soccer;
2. I dislike British tourists. Whenever a British tourist asks me the way, he sure won't end up at the right place. For me to call soccer football would mean I somehow don't mind being associated with British people. That's like a republican who cheers for a royal family. It just isn't right.

And again. Haha. Great to know where the insantity began.

K.Dub - for a guy who is pretty clued up on football why do you often consult someone who clearly has no clue on the matter whatsoever.  Case in point - the cunt calls it "soccer".

Talk about football with people who know football.  Not cunts who have met TQ once and watched 8 mile too many times with dreams of making as the "Great White Dutch Hope".
NO MORE WAR

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2009, 01:42:55 AM »
^most popular sport in the world, easily.

until Basketball takes over

unlikely us white folk are no good at it :P

I think the Brazilians would same the same goes for soccer  :-X

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

1st off, its called a typo genius.

2nd, do some research....Boston doesnt have a population anywhere NEAR 5 million people lol

3rd, if you want to compare....compare Football to Soccer. Not Basketball. Basketball is played in arenas, not stadiums. An arena typically wont support 60,000 people lol.  Football games and even boring ass baseball typically see anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 people. Depending on the size of the stadium. For years, the Green Bay packers would sell out their stadium that held 50,000+ people...even though there werent 50,000 people in the town.

4th, by you making it a point that such a tiny country like yours fills up a soccer stadium with ease on every game...really only goes to show that there isnt shit to do in your country.

now go ahead, run along kicking your little ball with your hands in the air like a little sissy bitch...and enjoy the sport that we only find fun at the age of 5.
goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 03:29:55 AM »
Secondly,
Yo Mauz, you've probably answered this before, but why do you call it "soccer"?

For two reasons:
1. During my one year stay in the U.S. everyone called it soccer. When I think English, I associate that sport with the word soccer;
2. I dislike British tourists. Whenever a British tourist asks me the way, he sure won't end up at the right place. For me to call soccer football would mean I somehow don't mind being associated with British people. That's like a republican who cheers for a royal family. It just isn't right.

And again. Haha. Great to know where the insantity began.

K.Dub - for a guy who is pretty clued up on football why do you often consult someone who clearly has no clue on the matter whatsoever.  Case in point - the cunt calls it "soccer".

Talk about football with people who know football.  Not cunts who have met TQ once and watched 8 mile too many times with dreams of making as the "Great White Dutch Hope".

Hahaha. I just wanted to know how someone from Europe could call it soccer.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 03:44:19 AM »

lmfao

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2009, 04:03:43 AM »

lmfao

;D lol

A Dutchman calling football soccer  ???

The Dutch speak about Total Football never hear it called total soccer.  The governing body of Dutch football (which AZ are part of) are called the Royal Netherlands Football Association (KNVB - Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbal Bond)

Where is the soccer in that? Or do they know less than AZ fan on the board

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2009, 04:28:26 AM »

lmfao

;D lol

A Dutchman calling football soccer  ???

The Dutch speak about Total Football never hear it called total soccer.  The governing body of Dutch football (which AZ are part of) are called the Royal Netherlands Football Association (KNVB - Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbal Bond)

Where is the soccer in that? Or do they know less than AZ fan on the board

No-one knows less than him, no-one.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2009, 04:42:25 AM »
so true  ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »
^most popular sport in the world, easily.

until Basketball takes over

unlikely us white folk are no good at it :P

I think the Brazilians would same the same goes for soccer  :-X

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

1st off, its called a typo genius.

2nd, do some research....Boston doesnt have a population anywhere NEAR 5 million people lol

3rd, if you want to compare....compare Football to Soccer. Not Basketball. Basketball is played in arenas, not stadiums. An arena typically wont support 60,000 people lol.  Football games and even boring ass baseball typically see anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 people. Depending on the size of the stadium. For years, the Green Bay packers would sell out their stadium that held 50,000+ people...even though there werent 50,000 people in the town.

4th, by you making it a point that such a tiny country like yours fills up a soccer stadium with ease on every game...really only goes to show that there isnt shit to do in your country.

now go ahead, run along kicking your little ball with your hands in the air like a little sissy bitch...and enjoy the sport that we only find fun at the age of 5.

LOL The ignorance of Americans never ceases to amaze me. Keep believing you're sports are relevant outside of your own country, honestly, because i would rather have a conversation about football with a European who speaks next to no english, as i ahve done many times, than have a discussion with an ignorant yank cunt like you about anything.

The Maestro

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »
Soccer is so fucking gay
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Elano

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »
Soccer is so fucking gay
and you are so fuckin retarded

Portugoal

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »
Soccer is so fucking gay

That's what you would think if you read the replies from the likes of Elaine, Mac 10 and TheDeli... but here's a picture that will change your image about soccer forever:

RETTEKETET!! AZ!!!!

Elano

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2009, 01:03:42 AM »
NOBODY CARES ABOUT SHITT AZ

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2009, 02:57:15 AM »
Soccer is so fucking gay

You would know.
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2009, 02:58:47 AM »
Soccer is so fucking gay

That's what you would think if you read the replies from the likes of Elaine, Mac 10 and TheDeli... but here's a picture that will change your image about soccer forever:

RETTEKETET!! AZ!!!!

I can't wait to congratulate AZ on their 3rd ever title win, wake me up in 60 fucking years when it happens again.
NO MORE WAR