Author Topic: Soccer question  (Read 1170 times)

Portugoal

Re: Soccer question
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2009, 07:50:53 AM »

I can't wait to congratulate AZ on their 3rd ever title win, wake me up in 60 fucking years when it happens again.

Hater.

Elano

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2009, 09:25:21 AM »

I can't wait to congratulate AZ on their 3rd ever title win, wake me up in 60 fucking years when it happens again.

Hater.

S U C K E R

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2009, 10:22:09 AM »
^most popular sport in the world, easily.

until Basketball takes over

unlikely us white folk are no good at it :P

I think the Brazilians would same the same goes for soccer  :-X

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

1st off, its called a typo genius.

2nd, do some research....Boston doesnt have a population anywhere NEAR 5 million people lol

3rd, if you want to compare....compare Football to Soccer. Not Basketball. Basketball is played in arenas, not stadiums. An arena typically wont support 60,000 people lol.  Football games and even boring ass baseball typically see anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 people. Depending on the size of the stadium. For years, the Green Bay packers would sell out their stadium that held 50,000+ people...even though there werent 50,000 people in the town.

4th, by you making it a point that such a tiny country like yours fills up a soccer stadium with ease on every game...really only goes to show that there isnt shit to do in your country.

now go ahead, run along kicking your little ball with your hands in the air like a little sissy bitch...and enjoy the sport that we only find fun at the age of 5.

LOL The ignorance of Americans never ceases to amaze me. Keep believing you're sports are relevant outside of your own country, honestly, because i would rather have a conversation about football with a European who speaks next to no english, as i ahve done many times, than have a discussion with an ignorant yank cunt like you about anything.

No one said Football is very relevant outside of the US. Baseball is growing more and more each year in other countries (you cant deny that), and Basketball is probably the fastest growing sport (popularitywise) in the world.  Now if Euros dont like American Football.....who gives a shit? lol.  As if my interest, or the U.S.'s interest in Football has anything to do with whether or not you like it.  We simply don't care. Whats funny is that you pretend as if youre part of this worldwide fraternity because the whole WORLD loves Soccer, yet you Euros always seem so insecure about the fact that Americans dont like it.  We couldnt care less that you dont like Football, yet you all seem to be so upset that we dont like Soccer lol.

*on a side note, why is London placing a bid to get the Superbowl played there sometime in the next decade? Kind of wierd that they'd want the "oh so unpopular" NFL to have its Superbowl there lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »

Hater.

I am not a hater. Hating is what you do to people of whom you are envious. I, however, pity you.

And I know your English is barking so you prolly won't follow that.

Like I've said before, I didn't mind AZ until you made everything about them and their minimal success completely unbearable.
NO MORE WAR

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2009, 06:15:43 AM »
^most popular sport in the world, easily.

until Basketball takes over

unlikely us white folk are no good at it :P

I think the Brazilians would same the same goes for soccer  :-X

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

1st off, its called a typo genius.

2nd, do some research....Boston doesnt have a population anywhere NEAR 5 million people lol

3rd, if you want to compare....compare Football to Soccer. Not Basketball. Basketball is played in arenas, not stadiums. An arena typically wont support 60,000 people lol.  Football games and even boring ass baseball typically see anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 people. Depending on the size of the stadium. For years, the Green Bay packers would sell out their stadium that held 50,000+ people...even though there werent 50,000 people in the town.

4th, by you making it a point that such a tiny country like yours fills up a soccer stadium with ease on every game...really only goes to show that there isnt shit to do in your country.

now go ahead, run along kicking your little ball with your hands in the air like a little sissy bitch...and enjoy the sport that we only find fun at the age of 5.

LOL The ignorance of Americans never ceases to amaze me. Keep believing you're sports are relevant outside of your own country, honestly, because i would rather have a conversation about football with a European who speaks next to no english, as i ahve done many times, than have a discussion with an ignorant yank cunt like you about anything.

No one said Football is very relevant outside of the US. Baseball is growing more and more each year in other countries (you cant deny that), and Basketball is probably the fastest growing sport (popularitywise) in the world.  Now if Euros dont like American Football.....who gives a shit? lol.  As if my interest, or the U.S.'s interest in Football has anything to do with whether or not you like it.  We simply don't care. Whats funny is that you pretend as if youre part of this worldwide fraternity because the whole WORLD loves Soccer, yet you Euros always seem so insecure about the fact that Americans dont like it.  We couldnt care less that you dont like Football, yet you all seem to be so upset that we dont like Soccer lol.

*on a side note, why is London placing a bid to get the Superbowl played there sometime in the next decade? Kind of wierd that they'd want the "oh so unpopular" NFL to have its Superbowl there lol

we're only upset when dickheads like you jump in football threads and leave their idiotic comments...

Jaydc555

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2009, 06:17:51 AM »
Soccer is fucking gay.Its like watching paint dry.Nothing says exciting like a 1-0 score and no physical contact.Well unless you count when a player gets touched slightly and flails around like a bitch.

Elano

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2009, 07:21:29 AM »
Soccer is fucking gay.Its like watching paint dry.Nothing says exciting like a 1-0 score and no physical contact.Well unless you count when a player gets touched slightly and flails around like a bitch.
You can't even play volleyball,YOU ARE FUCKIN GAY

Portugoal

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »
You can't even play volleyball,YOU ARE FUCKIN GAY

Volleyball is requires more basic skills than soccer does. YOU ARE FUCKIN GAY.

Jaydc555

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
Soccer and bowling are about as exciting as one another and take the same amount of skill

Jome

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »
^^ Enough hating, don't reply in Football threads if you don't care about it.  ::)

Locked.