Author Topic: Quality Over Quantity  (Read 144 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Quality Over Quantity
« on: May 06, 2009, 08:31:27 AM »
I cant help being disturbed over the t-pain akon Nate Dogg situation. On how akon says that Nate Dogg cant fuck with t-pain that he already passed Nate with most appearences. Im like ok you passed Nate or whatever but how many legendary hooks do you have that we will be remembering 10 years from now none. I can think of just one hook a random hook that Nate did. I got hoes with ludacris just random people will remember that and alot or almost every famous hook that Nate did. 
 Will these other cats be remembered they wont there the lunch special hear today gone tommorrow.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Jaydc555

Re: Quality Over Quantity
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 08:50:44 AM »
Do I think their on the level of Nate?no I don't.Nate has made classics.But you can't deny what akon and t pain have done.and like it or not their here to stay.I still listen to locked up that's a classic song.They aren't some flash in the pan type of act no matter how much hate they get.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
Nate Dogg's spot is locked even if he never spit's another hook ever. (Not close)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 09:08:35 AM »
akon and t-pain are horrible

they ruin rap music with this autotone BS same with Kanye
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 07:38:28 PM »
I cant help being disturbed over the t-pain akon Nate Dogg situation. On how akon says that Nate Dogg cant fuck with t-pain that he already passed Nate with most appearences. Im like ok you passed Nate or whatever but how many legendary hooks do you have that we will be remembering 10 years from now none. I can think of just one hook a random hook that Nate did. I got hoes with ludacris just random people will remember that and alot or almost every famous hook that Nate did. 
 Will these other cats be remembered they wont there the lunch special hear today gone tommorrow.

seriously, I remember like 1-2 songs with Akon or T-Pain on the hook this whole time they've been out. 99% of Nate Dogg's hooks are memorable. Most of Akon and T-Pain's appearances are on singles that are forgotten in a month.