Author Topic: FTP albums  (Read 1391 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: FTP albums
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »
i got the crooked i album. fuck ftp, i'll post up my copy sometime soon. i'm busy moving into my apartment so it might be a minute

Lol that makes two of us ;)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »
i got the crooked i album. fuck ftp, i'll post up my copy sometime soon. i'm busy moving into my apartment so it might be a minute

How is the album?? Is it worth the wait? Been waiting like 5 years to hear it now? How would you rate it? If you hook up evyone on DUBCC with that album, that would be fucking dope!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 02:39:01 PM »
^ It's not as good as I was hoping. Even if it dropped in 02 its not. Crooked I only drops about 1 verse on every song, its more of a Ray J / Eastwood / Crooked I group album or a compilation. There are some drop songs ("Lil Youngstaz", "Me and My Doggs", "Suge's West Coast" being my favorite). And FTP is fuckin gay for holding on to songs like "Fuck Em", "Slapp'd Back" and "Cali Luv 3". But I guess its still nice to finally hear it.

Ps: FTP did tamper with some of these songs. Its noticeable on "Lil Youngstaz" they tried to mix Ray J's version and Michel'les version together. On "So Damn Hood" too.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2009, 02:43:36 PM »
Their probably holding on to some songs to release another album.I don't understand why they tamper with the songs.like on the petey Pablo album right in the middle of a fucking song they add some lame skit.like what the fuck?

woof

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »
Their probably holding on to some songs to release another album.I don't understand why they tamper with the songs.like on the petey Pablo album right in the middle of a fucking song they add some lame skit.like what the fuck?
didnt he said it was tag and skit free??

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
Well it pretty much was except in the middle of the one song.but it ruined the song.it just cuts away in the middle of a song to a skit

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

Wow. You actually bought it? No offense, but when did hell freeze over? Haha.

nah.. you know me. i don't pay for shit like this

EFFeX

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »
^ It's not as good as I was hoping. Even if it dropped in 02 its not. Crooked I only drops about 1 verse on every song, its more of a Ray J / Eastwood / Crooked I group album or a compilation. There are some drop songs ("Lil Youngstaz", "Me and My Doggs", "Suge's West Coast" being my favorite). And FTP is fuckin gay for holding on to songs like "Fuck Em", "Slapp'd Back" and "Cali Luv 3". But I guess its still nice to finally hear it.

Ps: FTP did tamper with some of these songs. Its noticeable on "Lil Youngstaz" they tried to mix Ray J's version and Michel'les version together. On "So Damn Hood" too.

What did they do to So Damn Hood?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »

At the end you can tell the volume switches up like they mixed 2 versions or tried to loop it. Trust me, I make mixes on cool edit all the time so I can notice shit like that.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »

At the end you can tell the volume switches up like they mixed 2 versions or tried to loop it. Trust me, I make mixes on cool edit all the time so I can notice shit like that.

Damn, so even after ppl paid for it they still didnt get the original product. Just wait for WideAWAKE to release it and we shall get it in full!

EFFeX

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2009, 07:11:08 PM »

I just don't what the other version would be, there's the one with Darren Vegas beat and then there's the Big Hutch beat with Sisqo and the Big Hutch version without Sisqo.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »
It doesn't sound bad at all tho. Its just that my ear picks up on lil shit like that. You may not even notice it, check it out for yourself...

Crooked I - So Damn Hood (OG Big Hutch Version) (feat. Sisqo)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/598170053f35e57b/

EFFeX

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2009, 07:19:02 PM »
It doesn't sound bad at all tho. Its just that my ear picks up on lil shit like that. You may not even notice it, check it out for yourself...

See, it sounds just like the one that they played on the radio on Hot 97 which I still have the MP3 for, I can't tell the difference, but maybe there is... In Adobe Audition I don't see any difference.

I could be wrong though, you may be right on this one.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »

See, it sounds just like the one that they played on the radio on Hot 97 which I still have the MP3 for, I can't tell the difference, but maybe there is... In Adobe Audition I don't see any difference.

I was just about to say it sounds like I already got this track!

EFFeX

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »

I was just about to say it sounds like I already got this track!

Yeah I can't tell the difference between this and the Hot 97 version at all actually, other than the radio editing obviously, LOL.