Author Topic: MC Juice Appreciation Thread (Inspired By Hack Wilson)(SERIOUSLY)  (Read 117 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Hack is always talking about MC Juice in Juice's threads (The MC from Arizona) so I decided to make a appreciation thread for MC Juice so all of his music, lyrics, videos, freestyles, etc can go in here. Hopefully Hack will contribute some links of his favorite stuff.

No joke peoples this is the real deal.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: MC Juice Appreciation Thread (Inspired By Hack Wilson)(SERIOUSLY)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
Supernatural vs Juice (DOPE SHIT)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »
juice used to be my fav MC he used to come on the wake up show and rip shit up back in the 90s... as i began more and more to seek out his often hard to find material i found that, he like supernatural, like kwest the madd ladd, like thirstin howell the 3rd, like punchline and wordsworth were AWSOME freestylers/Battle Rappers. They're unable to write complete songs and pretty much FAIL in the recording ARTS.

ppl get tired of how dope you iz behind the mic or whats gonna happen to them if you battle them or u shooting up the neighborhood... it's also the case if they step outside of these boundaries they create verses that are very,very LACKLUSTER

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 11:16:33 AM »
I basically agree with natuicaICE but I rep him hard on these juice threads because people act like he's a nobody.

There's this freestyle where he uses the beer his opponent is drinking, it was on some wild shit.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>