Author Topic: TRISHA LURIE  (Read 231 times)

Elano

TRISHA LURIE
« on: May 07, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: TRISHA LURIE
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:29:28 AM »
+1.  Its surprising that you're not that well liked here.  These pics are well likable :P  You helped lower my blood pressure a notch with these pics.  If only there was a small video of her.   

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:32:10 AM »
Krasnoe is in the closet he does things like this so people will like him.But he's just a douchebag.Him and nik would get along well.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 07:37:39 AM »
Krasnoe is in the closet he does things like this so people will like him.But he's just a douchebag.Him and nik would get along well.

I post pics of amazing chicks like this one because i'm not gay like you,fuckin faggot.
and now fuck off and go steal something for your lowlifes parents,asshole! :loser:

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 07:39:59 AM »
What's it like being as cool as you?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 05:53:08 AM »

I post pics of amazing chicks like this one because i'm not gay like you,fuckin faggot.
and now fuck off and go steal something for your lowlifes parents,asshole! :loser:

amazing? just another blond white chick.. the internets filled to the brim with them.. well done for the run of the mill find

Elano

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 05:54:11 AM »

amazing? just another blond white chick.. the internets filled to the brim with them.. well done for the run of the mill find
yeah amazing

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 06:01:57 AM »

yeah amazing

lol no wounder you love to watch 22 guys run around in shorts....