Author Topic: The Game - Bang Along (no tags!!!)  (Read 2057 times)

5012C3

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Game - Bang Along (no tags!!!)
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 11:02:41 PM »
Can someone re-up plz?...

props in advance...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 11:21:34 PM »
Can someone re-up plz?...

props in advance...

Evilz

• 'G'

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »
PROPS   

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 05:13:06 PM »
Lovin' this song. Damn, 1st that Raekwon track, then the Snoop one, now this. Game's been droppin' heat.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2009, 05:25:09 PM »
Lets be real, crooked as a spitter so way beyond game and bishop. Bishop is crazy overrated, dude aint nothing more than a decent lyricist who has moments when he spits some real real nice shit. Afrika is fire, aint no denyng it. But dude has way to many wack moments, average spits and cant rock a beat often enough for my liking. Game is also a good lyricist who name drops too much and is a gangsta rapper but when speaking on a lyrical level, regardless of what subject matter they speak of, game and bishop are pretty much same level rappers. Only difference is game can rock a beat and his presence is way beyond bishop on a beat and he can make dope tracks.

Thats how i see it anyway. I know dope music, aint nobody got to tell me what good hiphop is. I heard all the mixtapes off bishop and yes, he dropped some gems on there, i love the way he flowed on that one beat...i think it may have been called donkey kong or something...the danja beat...but i prefer game no doubt. Both worked with dre, aint no bias from me, i just like games music more. Dude can spit but i like his stories and he has nice lines.

Banks for example, a decent lyricist but his albums are average to wack because dude aint saying shit. Bishop aint got an album out yet because he cant rock a beat consistantly enough imo.

Thats how i see it!

We'll see what game brings on the actual album this time though. Dudes interview came across on another thread like he is more mellowed out on this album or going more uptempo but game at his best imo is when he is spittin with something to say angry, not when he is having a good time. But we'll see.

pz!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 05:48:37 PM »
Get the fuck out of here.

In terms of lyrics:
Bishop Lamont > Game

They are far from being on the same level lyrically.

Mic presence as in vocal ability and flow::
Game > Bishop Lamont

Game is one of the best vocalists of our generation.  That's it.

Crooked-I can spit but I'm still not convinced he can make dope songs.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
Get the fuck out of here.

In terms of lyrics:
Bishop Lamont > Game

They are far from being on the same level lyrically.

Mic presence as in vocal ability and flow::
Game > Bishop Lamont

Game is one of the best vocalists of our generation.  That's it.

Crooked-I can spit but I'm still not convinced he can make dope songs.

um no.

Crooked can spit and i never said he can make a dope song, but he sure can spit way better than bishop or game.

As for lyrics, bishop is a good lyricist, nothing more. He speaks of bitches way too often, he tries to put himself into a bracket in which nas/jigga sort of see themselves, but he aint nowehere near that level.

Game and bishop are pretty much the same level when it comes to using a pen, game just name drops too much, bishop speaks about bitches too much. Game however tells better stories and bishop is possibly slightly stronger in terms of technique but overall, they are same level.

Flow as u said, its evident and mic presence game is better.

Aint u the cat who listens to encore and relapse and think its heat but when u listen to sslp and MMLP u cant get into it? Says it all for me really...

;)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 06:06:11 PM »
Bishop only talks about bitches?

Have you listened to any of his material?

You must be on some other shit if that's what you think. 

Yeah, I don't listen to much Eminem.  I do listen to Encore and Relapse.  I don't have a problem with the majority of either release.  His older stuff his vocals were too nasally for my taste.  I'm not denying the quality of those releases, I just prefer tracks off Encore and Relapse.  But, that's far from the point of this topic.

Let's not talk about the artist ego and how they view themselves.  Cause,

Game's ego > Bishop's ego.
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2009, 06:10:38 PM »
Bishop only talks about bitches?

Have you listened to any of his material?

You must be on some other shit if that's what you think. 

Yeah, I don't listen to much Eminem.  I do listen to Encore and Relapse.  I don't have a problem with the majority of either release.  His older stuff his vocals were too nasally for my taste.  I'm not denying the quality of those releases, I just prefer tracks off Encore and Relapse.  But, that's far from the point of this topic.

Let's not talk about the artist ego and how they view themselves.  Cause,

Game's ego > Bishop's ego.

Who said bishop only talks of bitches? I said he talks of them too much. Not ONLY. And he does. I've heard too much bishop material, it aint even a debate of how much i've heard, wayy too much. Game name drops too much....but game does not ONLY name drop.

As for ego, sure game has a bigger ego, but who could give a fuck about a dudes ego, for real. Most artists have huge egos. Bishops ego is pretty huge for a dude without an album. Game is three albums deep, has gone multiplat in the past i beleive, his ego is more understandable.

Regardless, both aint anything special. But game HAS released 3 cds and came good on two of them, thats all that matters to me.

pz ;)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »
When doesn't Game name drop?  Tell me, please?  There was a thread about this like a month ago.  People were able to pull up one or two songs and one or two as an obscure guest feature.   All this boy does is name drop.

Bishop release 4 street tapes, 3 were dope.
I agree Game has released 3 commercial albums, two were dope.   

I listen to both but for different reasons.  Just think people are foolish when they say Game and Bishop are the same lyrically cause they're not.  Anyways, convo over.
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »
When doesn't Game name drop?  Tell me, please?  There was a thread about this like a month ago.  People were able to pull up one or two songs and one or two as an obscure guest feature.   All this boy does is name drop.

Bishop release 4 street tapes, 3 were dope.
I agree Game has released 3 commercial albums, two were dope.   

I listen to both but for different reasons.  Just think people are foolish when they say Game and Bishop are the same lyrically cause they're not.  Anyways, convo over.

Games released street tapes and some of them were dope..and what? Its all about albums and stepping upto the plate to put out albums and make them dope. And game has that too. Bishops mixtapes as expected are mixed. Yes parts of them are dope and for mixtapes are definately dope, but judging a mixtape is different from judging an album. Game done did his mixtapes and dropped heat on them too. Big deal, the bigger deal is game dropped legit albums and went multiplat with one, went plat possibly with the other and they were both dope! Not even talking solely about sales, nigga sold and made dope albums.

Bishop cannot say anything of the sort yet...

Game only name drops? Obviously u dont know much about music, dude has messages in his music beyond the name dropping which he DOES do too often, but it goes beyond that.Listen to documentary and DA again, sure dude major name drops on his albums, but if u think thats all he is doing, you're lost on the music. Bishop speaks of bitches too much but it goes beyond that. We have already been through this. As for lyrics, bishop is not a special lyricist by any means whatsoever. People on here will have you believe obie trice is a special lyricist. Please. Sure his content is nice, but a great lyricist, save that shit for someone whos clueless. (The obie shit was not aimed at you lol). Point is, bishop and game speak of different thing slightly BUT in general are of the same level, same class sort of thing. Bishop is 30 or beyond and does not have an album out. Games working on his fourth.

I listen to both, but aint nobody out there going to get me to believe either are anything special at all. Fact is though, i can listen to games albums and enjoy them for heaters and presence. Bishop is still on the mixtape level. I'll cop his album if it ever drops  ;)

Im out myself too now, so yeh convo over.

pz!

rtytu

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2009, 06:39:35 PM »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
No, I know Game is more then name dropping and I understand that he tries to use to tells a story but I think it's weak.  Where as you keep limiting Bishop to bitches as if the majority of his material is about bitches which is absolutely false.  Bishop spits about so much more then bitches.  Game can't touch Bishop's lyrical skills.

Has Game played the industry game better then Bishop?  Yeah, I would say so.  He dick rode 50 cent and G-Unit pretty hard once he realized that he either would have to get dropped or join their crew.  I ain't criticizing, you got to do what you got to do.  I can't credit 50 for the longevity Game has had.  Main reason The Documentary sold so much is reflective of Aftermath and 50 Cent.  Subsequent albums reflect Game.  All the incredibly dumb bi-polar antics and disses game has done has helped him stay relevant. 

I think Game lucked out breaking into the mainstream.  I don't think Bishop has had an opportunity similar to Game's. 

But, I'm done for sure now.  Because, I got a feeling we agree on most shit just not this one particular case.
- Banks

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »