Author Topic: 15 Year Old Claims She Had Sex With 20 Different Guys  (Read 518 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 15 Year Old Claims She Had Sex With 20 Different Guys
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »
See, if I had any control in this fucking country, I would have every bitch with a kid that's under the age of 20 to have her tubes tied.

We spay cats and dogs so they don't fuck and have a bunch of kids. Why? Because they're animals and they can't control their natural urge to reproduce.

These motherfuckers are animals just liek the cats and dogs. They fuck and fuck and shit out kids left and right that they can't even take care of. Whether they're from the trailer park, the barrio or the projects, if you decide to fuck like an animal and cost us responsible people money, then the government should be allowed to spay your ass like one.

I'm running for president, fuck this shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »
LOL
reminds me of a bitchs sister i knew from the projects...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »
Meh I know a chick who's little sister is 15 and she's fucked over 30 guys and already gotten over a meth addiction.Needles to say being the caring person I was I fucked her and the sister

Now that's how you do it!

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 12:44:32 PM »
poor america......the girls in the video are so fuckin pathetics

your lack of english is hilarious. you really are like the retard that clowns on people, we dont know whether to hate or just smile and nod.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 10:26:39 PM »
that first bitch actually has MORE THAN ONE DUDE willing to give her dick? damn, she must be paying them or they are on some serious drugs... forget having the kids, they really fuck this ugly/fat ass girl? God help us...
It was hard to believe someone would fuck that 1 ugly fat bitch who had sex for a double cheeseburger.  HAY HAY DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!  DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER TASTE GOOD!  Or the one who had sex for a can of soda.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »
See, if I had any control in this fucking country, I would have every bitch with a kid that's under the age of 20 to have her tubes tied.

We spay cats and dogs so they don't fuck and have a bunch of kids. Why? Because they're animals and they can't control their natural urge to reproduce.

These motherfuckers are animals just liek the cats and dogs. They fuck and fuck and shit out kids left and right that they can't even take care of. Whether they're from the trailer park, the barrio or the projects, if you decide to fuck like an animal and cost us responsible people money, then the government should be allowed to spay your ass like one.

That would have saved me a couple worries, you should have already been president when I was in my teens!!
I got a bird's eye view

Elano

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 12:23:38 AM »
Ahhhh....the future of America. I gotta move to fuckin France or Canada.

dont think thats any betta plz

Its BETTER,believe it

Elano

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

your lack of english is hilarious. you really are like the retard that clowns on people, we dont know whether to hate or just smile and nod.
i think is worse your lack of intelligence :loser:

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 02:20:04 AM »

i think is worse your lack of intelligence :loser:
Paul, give me a drum roll

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »
When my kids reach puberty I'll start beating them with with my belt regularly (with the buckle side of course) to make sure they don't grow up to be bastards like those kids were.

Thats actually how kids grow up to be bastards and drug addicts... But whatever floats your boat.
Wrong. Spoiled kids become bastards and addicts.

you guys are both right sorta. The extremes of either one of those two situations can create kids like this.  Its ok to spank your kids and shit, and its ok to spoil your kids a little. But when you BEAT your kids or spoil them rotten, youre in for it.  The problem with hitting your kids is that parents are lazy as fuck about it. They rule with fear rather then respect, and that works fine until you end up with a 13 yr old boy who doesnt fear you anymore lol. Then you have nothin left to use as a parent, because u havent made your kid respect you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 11:09:49 AM »

preach to that...hahaha on the real tho that shits one hundred percent on point

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »

preach to that...hahaha on the real tho that shits one hundred percent on point

Sikotic is trippin lol. So in other words, an 18 yr old adult cant make the decision to have a kid?  Lebron James was a millionaire at the age of 19. So if him and his girlfriend decided to have a baby, his girlfriend should have her tubes tied?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »
nah man thats a different case Daygo...if they social secured its ok, but for those bitches who got no highschool diploma no job and cant take care off them kids n shit yap in that case im all for it  ;)

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 01:35:47 PM »
nah man thats a different case Daygo...if they social secured its ok, but for those bitches who got no highschool diploma no job and cant take care off them kids n shit yap in that case im all for it  ;)

yeah i know whatcha mean man, i was gettin at Sikotic for makin it an age thing lol. Cus you could have a 19 yr old woman thats financially able....and a 35 yr old woman thats not.