Author Topic: I LEARNED A NEW WORD...  (Read 374 times)

Moe

Re: I LEARNED A NEW WORD...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »
fuck swag I got moxie
and i bet you also play a stupid turn based rpg on the web.

rtytu

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »
fuck swag I got moxie
and i bet you also play a stupid turn based rpg on the web.

??

dumbass

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »
:sign_withstupid:

Hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group, usually defined by racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity,
nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation.

doesn't that violate our constitution? on the base of freedom of speech(opinion, religion and all that shit)

the Constitution doesnt give you the right to attack people cause you dont agree with their lifestyle or whatever..LOL

you can hate whoever you want, you can write books about your hate, make music, youtube, make a blog bout ur hate etc, but nothing gives you the right to kill/attack someone cause u dont agree with em.  LOL

Why are you laughing at what I said you retard, you obviously don't understand.

The constitution gives you the right to think whatever you want, believe in whatever you want. So according to the constitution the government can get you in trouble for your actions, but not for the motive.. do you feel me on this? Or are you gonna lol to anything i say

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »
lmao..some one is a lil cranky today.  did the 'lol' hurt ur feelings that bad? LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 08:08:30 PM »
Not at all but I did notice you were trying to ridicule me which is why I called you a retard. If anything you ridiculed yourself by treating my comment like it's something that is obviously wrong, which is not.. Now are you gonna respond with a proper argument on what you were saying earlier or are you just gonna take everything I say to heart and keep cyberlaughing?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 08:24:21 PM »
why would the constitution protect you if you commit a hate crime?  it allows you to think and believe whatever you want, but no where does it say youre allowed to harm someone because you dont agree with their lifestyle or whatever.  that person you attacked also has the right to be free. 

i dont see how you think that the constitution would protect someone who commits a hate crime.

oh and LOL @ "you just gonna take everything I say to heart"..like you matter.  :D :D

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »
why would the constitution protect you if you commit a hate crime?  it allows you to think and believe whatever you want, but no where does it say youre allowed to harm someone because you dont agree with their lifestyle or whatever.  that person you attacked also has the right to be free. 

i dont see how you think that the constitution would protect someone who commits a hate crime.

oh and LOL @ "you just gonna take everything I say to heart"..like you matter.  :D :D

I never said the constitution protects you from attacking someone because of what you believe, do you not understand the words i am typing into my computer?

Being charged with a hate crime includes being charged because you harmed someone ANDDDDDD(this is where the constitution plays a role, pay attention so I wont have to repeat it again) because of your motive for your despicable actions. That motive is free speech, free belief. Now im not saying i don't agree with someone being charged with a hate crime, but if we're going to honor the constitution then there shouldn't be any law in the US that goes against the constitution.

And you responded 3 times to my posts in this thread, so that goes against you saying I dont matter. I do matter bitch, that's why you keep responding.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »

Hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group, usually defined by racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity,

doesn't that violate our constitution? on the base of freedom of speech(opinion, religion and all that shit)

the Constitution doesnt give you the right to attack people cause you dont agree with their lifestyle or whatever..LOL

you can hate whoever you want, you can write books about your hate, make music, youtube, make a blog bout ur hate etc, but nothing gives you the right to kill/attack someone cause u dont agree with em.  LOL

The constitution gives you the right to think whatever you want, believe in whatever you want. So according to the constitution the government can get you in trouble for your actions, but not for the motive.. do you feel me on this? Or are you gonna lol to anything i say

Not really. You can get arrested and tried for conspiracy. Shit ain't free.

The constitution is a piece of paper to make you feel better. No one has the right to anything. You could get murdered or killed tomorrow just like that. If you want to spend what little time you have hating on someone, wasting their and your time, well that's all on you.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 08:57:15 PM »
the supreme court says motive is NOT protected by the first amendment.

if we're talking about free speech, and NOT physical damage, then i would agree with you.  you can say, yell, write whatever, and cant..err..shouldn't get in trouble because it is your right to do so, as long as you dont cause physical harm to someone.  

and the only reason im responding is cause im bored as fuck...but if you wanna think you matter, keep doing so!  i could give two shits about it! haaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

The constitution is a piece of paper to make you feel better. No one has the right to anything. You could get murdered or killed tomorrow just like that. If you want to spend what little time you have hating on someone, wasting their and your time, well that's all on you.

Obviously the constitution is bullshit considering the numerous laws out there that take away our civil rights(drug restrictions, patriot act etc.) but I'm just bringing this up to see if charging someone with a hate crime violates the constitution... test out the judicial waters ya deeeg haha

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 08:59:39 PM »

idk where you from, but in the USA we all have rights.   if you live in america, and you think you dont have rights, go over to burma, and see what not having rights REALLY looks like.  

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2009, 12:41:55 AM »

I laughed as well  ;D