Author Topic: Twista Stocks Up The Guests On New Album, "I Didn't Mean To Go That Hard"  (Read 343 times)

Elano

Chicago-based emcee Twista talked to SOHH about his upcoming album, Category F5, which features Chi-Town heavyweights R. Kelly and Kanye West, among others.

The list of features on the fast-spitting rapper's new album reads like a who's who in hip-hop today.

"I didn't mean to go that hard," he told SOHH. "It just started happening once I started doing tracks with some of my favorite artists. We got Akon on the album for sure. We got Static Major on the album. We got Kanye West. I got R. Kelly on the album, that's the hometown homie. There's a few more, Lil' Boosie, Gucci Mane."

Twista tracked down Yeezy for a song on the project called "Alright."

"That man is like very busy," he added. "You have to put a little effort into getting in touch with him sometimes. But the fact that we got mutual respect and know each other I'm able to get in touch with him. I already knew him from Chicago. Back in the days when he used to do production at home with his Mom. I used to go through the house sometime. We would fall through his house every once in a while and pick a few beats out. He's always been real creative and different with the music."

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
when is twista droppin his next cd?

Triple OG Rapsodie

Not only does he have too many features, they all suck  >:(

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Not only does he have too many features, they all suck  >:(

haha

who gave these rappers the impression that having a grip a guests on ya CD is a good thing?  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I generally enjoy Twistas music so Ill wait for some tracks to drop before writing it off one way or another 8)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
I Hope He Gets Tech N9ne On Tha Album... 8)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
I Hope He Gets Tech N9ne On Tha Album... 8)

Jaydc555

Let's get a krayzie bone,twista and tech n9ne collabo!

ICHI THE KILLER

only what i care about is that he hooks up again with Traxter so we can expect some dope productions  8) 8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Let's get a krayzie bone,twista and tech n9ne collabo!
I hear you on that statement.