Author Topic: Haven't said this since Game 4 of the 2006-2007 1st round series vs Phoenix...  (Read 836 times)

Rick McCrank

Give it a rest the game wasn't fixed. This team just has no heart. Cleveland, Boston, or Orlando would've beat the fuck out of Houston (with No McGrady and Yao).

Take notes NIK.  Baby G knows whats up

as a Laker fan I hate these games

but everyone around here knows that I am the one who knows what's up with the Lakers, Spice

I've been sayin the same thing even when they were WINNING.... check my posts back to when the season started

all season whenever I gave em shit for playing like bitches everyone got on me because I didn't want to personally give Farmar a backrub after a bad game

they'll win Game 7 and probably beat Denver, but there's no way they can pull this shit off in the Finals against Cleveland

some of the guys on this team are a complete joke

I dish out the truth on the Lakers, and I still have hope as a fan they can win this year.... but they're not showing me

but.... GO LAKERS!   :P

GangstaBoogy

I noticed a lot of wack calls down the stretch but at that point we were already down by 11-13 points. They would've been bad calls if we were down by 1-4 points but at that point in the game we had already fucked ourselves (no homo). But the calls were even: we took 20 free-throws, they took 22. Take away those extra 2 free throws and we still lose by 13. The ref excuse doesn't cut it tonight. The refs didn't put us in a 1 to 15 deficit. We lost this game because of our silly coach and our soft roster.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Kool Beenz

::)

sore loser

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I noticed a lot of wack calls down the stretch but at that point we were already down by 11-13 points. They would've been bad calls if we were down by 1-4 points but at that point in the game we had already fucked ourselves (no homo). But the calls were even: we took 20 free-throws, they took 22. Take away those extra 2 free throws and we still lose by 13. The ref excuse doesn't cut it tonight. The refs didn't put us in a 1 to 15 deficit. We lost this game because of our silly coach and our soft roster.

LOL. to say that bad calls are only bad when your down small is retarded. bad calls are momentum killers and destroy any chance of a run or spurt...especially on consecutive possessions. in essence, it's not fair to attribute the loss to bad officiating, but the game definitely had a fix feeling the whole way through.

Citizen-Y

Can someone explain why Elior, as polarizing as he is, is still a moderator?

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
if the reffing wasnt horrible why were they interviewing david stern about it? LOL...come on, now. like i said, i admit we didnt play our best, but the reffing was ridiculously bad, nonetheless.

It was. But it's not an excuse. Somebody this morning should watch himself on the mirror and spit at the mirror.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
come on, no way you can take that road, thats some sore loser shit, anyway lakers gonna win,

OG Hack Wilson

come on, no way you can take that road, thats some sore loser shit

+1

NIK, come on dawg...just smoke a blunt of OG Kush and youll be fine
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
NIK will you ever just admit they fucked up and lost. I'm from Cleveland, and when the Cavs lose I just except it. The Lakers are a great team but their not perfect, even they have off days. In the words of SlaughterHouse "Mother Fucker Move on". (That’s not a diss so don't get all work up)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

wow...here we go with this shit lolol

Poor Lakers, the leagues most popular team. The team that carries the most fans (bandwagon or not). The league really wants to take them down....lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

I love this shit right here!   Keep it coming NIK, you are str8 killin' it with this.  Pure comedy

How about stopping Brooks, learning how to defend a pick and roll, close out on shooters, and OUTWORK the other team.

The ROckets have the worst team in the playoffs on paper, but are playing off pure heart.  Their centre is the same height as your boy Kobe.

Kobe was the only Laker who showed any heart.

Having said all of the above, there is NO WAy the Rockets win on sunday.   But wouldn't it be fucking hilarious!

teecee

Give it a rest the game wasn't fixed. This team just has no heart. Cleveland, Boston, or Orlando would've beat the fuck out of Houston (with No McGrady and Yao).

as if Houston is a bad team? theyre playin better without Yao, like they did when they won 22 in a row...dont tell me you didnt see the collection of horrible calls, all of which went against us. the kick-ball that wasn't called on Houston after it was called on us twice was UNBELIEVABLE

not saying we played good, but the momentum keeps stayin in Houstons favor when the refs call it like that. watch how easy we take game 7 and try tellin me it wasnt fixed after that.

Um, you realize the Rockets are missing Mutumbo, Yao, and T-Mac.  WHat they are doing is actually incredible.  Even the sorest loser ever would recognize that and give a little bit of props.

The reffing was bad, granted.  But the refs didn't allow the Rockets to start the game with a 21-3 run, did they?

NIK, you are truly a fucking bitch

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

If you cant give props to a team who is undermanned and outgunned, still takin it to your team when your team SHOULD beat them easily, then your pathetic.  Quit making excuses. Like I said, I would still take the Lakers to win game 7. But any real Laker fan would spend more time being upset at the team for not having that "Killer instinct" that you claim Kobe has.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL

I just love how people act like lopsided reffing is not a common theme in the NBA and fixed games havent been heard of in this league...classic.

everyone who saw the game last night, including the TNT commentators, commented on the poor job of officiating (which went against the Lakers). why does no one have a response for that? all you muthafuckaz can say "SORE LOSER!", "TYPICAL NIK!", etc. etc....same ol' bs...come at me with some real shit. again, I know we played terrible basketball and I AM NOT attributing the way we played to the refs...but it doesnt change the fact that the feel of the game was that of a fixed one...last time I made the claim, many people hopped up on my dick, only for Donaghy to come out the closet a few months later...LOL. I have a good track-record, trust me...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The reffing was bad, granted. 

NIK, you are truly a fucking bitch

you agree with me, yet you still feel the need to call me a bitch...you know what that makes you? an even bigger bitch. LOL.