Author Topic: King Tee - Cali Expert  (Read 557 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
King Tee - Cali Expert
« on: May 01, 2009, 08:12:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/QJfQ-KMs-tM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/QJfQ-KMs-tM</a>

if anyone ever doubted that he's the shit, check that vid out.dope ass track!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: King Tee - Cali Expert
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 09:04:00 AM »
Dope track indeed & I don't care what anyone says, King T is the fuckin man. Dude put together Tha Alkaholiks, put Xzibit on the map & gave Biggie his style. RESPECT.

soopa-man

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:24:49 PM »
damn anyone got an mp3 of this shit ive never heard this shit before its bangin like a muh-fucka!

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »
DAMN....that nigga got SKILLZ....Hook up the MP3!!!!!! Yeah, you can TOTALLY tell that Biggie got his style from T. So much resemblance....PROPS to King-T. WESTSIDE, we started this gangsta shit!!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »
King T is a legend, no doubt. Those lyrics are from another King T song though.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 03:02:16 PM »
damn anyone got an mp3 of this shit ive never heard this shit before its bangin like a muh-fucka!

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 03:32:41 PM »
Dope track indeed & I don't care what anyone says, King T is the fuckin man. Dude put together Tha Alkaholiks, put Xzibit on the map & gave Biggie his style. RESPECT.
truth!!

and yeah, this is a "freestyle", so he might have recycled lyrics for it or he might have used them in another song

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59471904d4a82ac0/
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »
Props! Good lookin out!!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »
haha wait what relationship did king t have wit biggie (no homo)?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

djcass

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 02:23:47 AM »
WESTCOAST HIPHOP AT IT'z VERY FINEST...

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 03:01:51 AM »

The kind where Biggie takes his styles, Has one Great album only, gets known as the greatest of all time, and is one of the biggest icons in Rap History period. But ohhhh no Biggie was never a biter. Pac said that Biggie stole his shit, therefore Pac had to rewrite his whole album. This kinda has some merit to it, because Ready to die was Biggies only good album. Life after death was mostly garbage apart from track here and there and we all know born again was released after he was gone, and was worse than his second.

Whereas King T is a legend on the West Coast, but never got the fame he deserved, even though he put Tha Alkaholiks on the map and the whole likwit crew inlcuding Xzibit. Just another WC warrior not getting his dues.

Maaan, even when you hear King Tipsey on something new, he still got it. His got that voice that fits the WC style perfectly lol...Sounds Way O.G. :p

Speaking of which he still working a lot with Young Maylay? he's dope too.

Nils

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 08:58:28 AM »
Thx for that! Dope shit.
"Ima shut faggots down, especially muthafuckas with that gay-ass production  new millenium homo sound"

Trip Dee

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 04:25:40 AM »
king tee is tha man! anyone know about somethin new comin out from him?

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »
He was supposed to have an album out last June called "Still Active" but it never came out....There wasn't a reason given as to why either. I hope T gets out another album, we need it! Young Maylay too!!! Plus, Maylay signed with Ice Cube's label Lench Mob and is working on his debut album over there....Im sure King T will be involved in that....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
yeah IMO biggie is one of the most overrated
and king t is mad underrated
but yeah king t got that westcoast style and he aint never lost it

The kind where Biggie takes his styles, Has one Great album only, gets known as the greatest of all time, and is one of the biggest icons in Rap History period. But ohhhh no Biggie was never a biter. Pac said that Biggie stole his shit, therefore Pac had to rewrite his whole album. This kinda has some merit to it, because Ready to die was Biggies only good album. Life after death was mostly garbage apart from track here and there and we all know born again was released after he was gone, and was worse than his second.

Whereas King T is a legend on the West Coast, but never got the fame he deserved, even though he put Tha Alkaholiks on the map and the whole likwit crew inlcuding Xzibit. Just another WC warrior not getting his dues.

Maaan, even when you hear King Tipsey on something new, he still got it. His got that voice that fits the WC style perfectly lol...Sounds Way O.G. :p

Speaking of which he still working a lot with Young Maylay? he's dope too.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.