Author Topic: T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison  (Read 408 times)

Portugoal

Re: T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 08:52:17 AM »
lmao at y'all actin like this. T.i. done his bids before, this ain't new to him. He did 10 months back before "Urban Legend" came out and is an 8 time felon overall.

why do you care about T.I. so much?
Facts are facts. Some ppl are acting as if he's some good boy rich rapper millionaire who has never lived a hard life or seen prison time. Just stating facts as I always do - that's not the case.

I mean: why do you care about what kind of prison he will go to? Just be glad he goes to prison for a while.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 08:53:11 AM »
lmao at y'all actin like this. T.i. done his bids before, this ain't new to him. He did 10 months back before "Urban Legend" came out and is an 8 time felon overall.

Facts are facts. Some ppl are acting as if he's some good boy rich rapper millionaire who has never lived a hard life or seen prison time. Just stating facts as I always do - that's not the case.

I mean: why do you care about what kind of prison he will go to? Just be glad he goes to prison for a while.
???  what i said has nothing to do with what kind of prison he's going to. that doesn't matter to me at all
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 08:54:21 AM »

???  what i said has nothing to do with what kind of prison he's going to. that doesn't matter to me at all

Why did you open a thread called "T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison" then?

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:43 AM »

Why did you open a thread called "T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison" then?
because thats the title of the news story this appeared on AHH. I copy and pasted.

Portugoal

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »

because thats the title of the news story this appeared on AHH. I copy and pasted.

IMO it's totally irrelevant to what kind of prison he goes to. What's more relevant is when that criminal comes out.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »

IMO it's totally irrelevant to what kind of prison he goes to. What's more relevant is when that criminal comes out.
haha well the criminal is gonna come out 1 day.

Portugoal

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »

Unfortunately.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 09:07:55 AM »

Unfortunately.
haha oh well!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:09 AM »

Hey you were crucified next to 2 criminals and you forgave them. The least you can do is cut my man TI a break.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 09:18:17 AM »

Hey you were crucified next to 2 criminals and you forgave them. The least you can do is cut my man TI a break.
for real  :laugh:

Portugoal

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »

if you're a criminal, at least be real about it. as if being a criminal isn't enough, t.i. is a hypocrite one for that (of course i'm referencing to the alfamega situation).

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »
^how does the alfa situation make him a hypocrite? there's a difference between being an informant and doing comm. service. Although I disagree with what he did with Alfa, your logic doesn't apply.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 09:21:06 AM »

if you're a criminal, at least be real about it. as if being a criminal isn't enough, t.i. is a hypocrite one for that (of course i'm referencing to the alfamega situation).

This does not sound like the Jesus Christ I pray to every night. You have changed bro.

Portugoal

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 09:44:46 AM »
This does not sound like the Jesus Christ I pray to every night. You have changed bro.

Maybe you need to find a different Jesus to pray to every night. Maybe your Jesus died 2000 years ago and reincarnated as a sheep.

^how does the alfa situation make him a hypocrite? there's a difference between being an informant and doing comm. service. Although I disagree with what he did with Alfa, your logic doesn't apply.

This guy T.I. has no problem doing community service, whereas he kicks Alfamega out of the Grand Hustle roster because he really did something to serve the community by being an informant. Don't get me wrong, Alfamega is a horrible rapper, but how T.I. handled Alfamega's situation is awful, hypocrite and inhuman.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »

Maybe you need to find a different Jesus to pray to every night. Maybe your Jesus died 2000 years ago and reincarnated as a sheep.

This guy T.I. has no problem doing community service, whereas he kicks Alfamega out of the Grand Hustle roster because he really did something to serve the community by being an informant. Don't get me wrong, Alfamega is a horrible rapper, but how T.I. handled Alfamega's situation is awful, hypocrite and inhuman.

Hey it's Sunday and your name is Jesus Christ. Big J, Big C. You threw me off, wolf in sheep's clothing. My bad