Author Topic: Dallas just got Robbed, wow  (Read 767 times)

lbc213

Re: Dallas just got Robbed, wow
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 02:21:32 AM »
Still a nice shot..series is over..didn't expect this (3-0)  :-X

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 03:17:17 AM »
Premise: 7even i know you are mad. I ain't referring to you now, cause if i was you now i was extremely mad and disappointed too. Shit happens. Anyway... What Carlise had in his fucking mind? They were +2 with 6-7 seconds left AND...?? You say Wright to foul Melo? A guy who was shooting .930% from the F.T.? That shit was dumb, for real! If Wright defended well without trying to foul Melo the game was over with Melo shooting an off balanced shot. Instead he made a free jumper. Moronic. Anyway you make an intentional foul if you are +3, not +2. Yes, it was a (tactical) foul. But still.. let's blame 70% the refs and 30% Carlise and Wright (damn, hit his hands better, moron!). +3 with 6-7 seconds left you can't let Melo shoot free from 3points. You can't.

I didn't watch the game but didn't Mavs have a foul to give? I was under the impression that they did, but if not, then I retract my statement. It's still complete incompetence on the refs' part, but it doesn't look as suspect as I had thought.

they had a foul to give  and wright clearly ran into him twice on the dribble before he even shot, honestly i dont think they would of called anything unless melo got socked

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 04:17:27 AM »
They had a foul to give Antonio.. of course you stop the clock before they shoot, so they only have a couple seconds to execute again... and THEN you defend properly. it's basic basketball that you foul in that situation, and it always gets called cause the refs know that you are going to foul... it's beyond suspect. Wright is a moron too, for fouling him soft like that and then just stopping and letting him shoot, that was retarded. But he's a young player.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 04:19:46 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 04:27:28 AM »
they should replay this last possession .. the NBA is disgusting with all these soft calls , suspensions and mistakes ...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 05:08:22 AM »
Premise: 7even i know you are mad. I ain't referring to you now, cause if i was you now i was extremely mad and disappointed too. Shit happens. Anyway... What Carlise had in his fucking mind? They were +2 with 6-7 seconds left AND...?? You say Wright to foul Melo? A guy who was shooting .930% from the F.T.? That shit was dumb, for real! If Wright defended well without trying to foul Melo the game was over with Melo shooting an off balanced shot. Instead he made a free jumper. Moronic. Anyway you make an intentional foul if you are +3, not +2. Yes, it was a (tactical) foul. But still.. let's blame 70% the refs and 30% Carlise and Wright (damn, hit his hands better, moron!). +3 with 6-7 seconds left you can't let Melo shoot free from 3points. You can't.

I didn't watch the game but didn't Mavs have a foul to give? I was under the impression that they did, but if not, then I retract my statement. It's still complete incompetence on the refs' part, but it doesn't look as suspect as I had thought.

they had a foul to give  and wright clearly ran into him twice on the dribble before he even shot, honestly i dont think they would of called anything unless melo got socked

Yeah that's what I had thought, the refs are pathetic then. What the fuck has happened with officiating these days? It was never great, but I mean, after the Tim Donaghy scandal, you wouldn't think the referees could get this much worse.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
yeah that was a big "slap back" to the mavs and then the vp says they are sorry or some shit
you see cuban on the floor lookin lost but he was goin loco see him say "horseshit"?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »
They had a foul to give Antonio..

Oh, that changes everything. I only watched the highlights. Ok, the refs fucked it up.

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 03:58:45 PM »
I dont give a fuck about the Mavs with the way they were getting free fouls throughout the game they deserved to lose. Obviously Denver is the better team

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »
Dallas got screwed so bad.

I love Basketball but honestly a lot of the time I feel like I should stop watching because the officiating is so damn suspect.

DIP DIP SET SET

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2009, 11:51:07 PM »
Dallas did have a foul-to-give, and that was suspect that they didn't call it. But they could have been smarter, you can tell the refs you intend to foul, and still play defense just in case, or even better, wrap him up on the foul so he can't get free or shoot. Wright did have 5 fouls so I maybe the refs didn't think that he would foul, but that was really suspect. I don't like Dallas, but I did want to see a close series and I do feel bad for them, they have been on the wrong side of some ref controversy.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 03:46:53 PM »
they should replay this last possession ..

the NBA seems to be playing yall for fools...last year they re-played the closing minutes of a meaningless regular season game between Miami and Atlanta because they accidentally said Shaq fouled out with 5 fouls. LMAO...but when shit like this happens that could determine the outcome of a teams season they just let it go.....even after they admit they fucked up!

LMAO@the NBA...no doubt in my mind that refs are still fuckin up......intentionally.