Author Topic: All-Star Closer Sherrill goes to the Dodgers  (Read 230 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: All-Star Closer Sherrill goes to the Dodgers
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 02:00:13 AM »
I still wanna shoot Bill Bevasi's faggot ass for trading Sherril and Adam Jones for Erik "I can't pitch a whole season" Bedard
That trade is going down as one of the worst. 1 season of Jones playing as an All-Star this year has made it bad, and the dude is still really young. Sherrill was good for a few years, although the prospects aren't supposed to be amazing from what I've read, but they should both make the majors. The Mariners would look really good right now if they didn't make that trade.

You're telling me, I remember a few days after I put Jones in my sig they pulled off that bullshit  :-\. I'm just glad we have Zduriencik now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 02:05:14 AM by 360 »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 08:28:22 PM »
Sherrill is dat dude.  :pimp:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 08:28:55 PM »
i hate to say it, because i use to love watching Andrum making plays as a Brave; but with this INTENSE career numbers dip, the homie was clearly on the juice. :-X

juice and twinkies. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »
i hate to say it, because i use to love watching Andrum making plays as a Brave; but with this INTENSE career numbers dip, the homie was clearly on the juice. :-X
With Andruw I wouldn't say right away he was on the juice.  Steroids aren't going to keep you from swinging at sliders 2 feet outside the strike zone.  I'm wouldn't be surprised if he was but I wouldn't be so quick to say he was.  Every single aspect of his game fell off.  Personally I think he just isn't that into baseball anymore.  People forget he has been a professional major leaguer since he was 18