0 (0%)
Cyborg's a man
0 (0%)
hopefully Carano but probably Cyborg.
2 (50%)
We'll See
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Carano Vs. Cyborg Tonight  (Read 223 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Carano Vs. Cyborg Tonight
« on: August 15, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »

I've gotta go with Carano here....that's what I want....but it could go either way.

place your bets...

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Carano Vs. Cyborg Tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 03:29:34 PM »
lets go carano!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 04:09:47 PM »
I hope Gina wins, but Cyborg is most likely gonna take it. Carano needs to gas her out and take it to the later rounds. Cyborg's strength is unreal, that broad is something else. Either way I cant wait for this fight, hopefully women's MMA will pick up after this, huge day for them. Im pretty sure TMZ is covering it, they had a bit on Carano earlier on the site and Cyborg choking out the reporter about a month back.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »
Exactly as I had foreseen it.
(A blind man could see this was gonna happen)

Tho Gina's Lower body weight defo helped her from not getting thrown around the ring.
(She is defo the bigger massed chick than "Cyborg" P4P)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »
Fuck the ref, why let it go that long if u werent gonna wait one more second, Gina is fuckin stupid for giving up the mount. She deserved to lose the fight after that. We all saw Cyborg winning it, props to that bitch.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
Fuck the ref, why let it go that long if u werent gonna wait one more second, Gina is fuckin stupid for giving up the mount. She deserved to lose the fight after that. We all saw Cyborg winning it, props to that bitch.

yeah, it was pretty predictable as to who was gonna win....you could just tell right from the get go who was more aggressive.  Gina seemed shocked and couldnt defend against cyborgs almost immediate onslaught.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:52 PM »

yeah, it was pretty predictable as to who was gonna win....you could just tell right from the get go who was more aggressive.  Gina seemed shocked and couldnt defend against cyborgs almost immediate onslaught.

agreed with both of yall