Author Topic: crooked i say hi to the bad guy...i made a ftp style cover  (Read 393 times)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
searching the web for pics & i came across this pic...interesting what can i do with this....lets see... how about a cover!

& here is the og pic if you guys want to add your own font
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:05:29 PM by bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement »

EFFeX

Re: crooked i say hi to the bad guy....uh oh i found something
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »
Yeah that's from the auction.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 09:30:19 PM »

yea i know.. its also what ftp used for their cover & i know a few people wanted the cover

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »

yea i know.. its also what ftp used for their cover & i know a few people wanted the cover

I actually think FTP used THIS photo and not the real photo. On FTP's cover Crooked's face looks a little compressed and on this photo there is an angle that gives the same affect.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »

I actually think FTP used THIS photo and not the real photo. On FTP's cover Crooked's face looks a little compressed and on this photo there is an angle that gives the same affect.

yea didnt losskanless (whatever his name was) buy it i though he said he had it when he planned on selling the version of say hi to the bad guy that he had & was gonna use it for the cover

DTG Entertainment

yea didnt losskanless (whatever his name was) buy it i though he said he had it when he planned on selling the version of say hi to the bad guy that he had & was gonna use it for the cover

He did indeed.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm also gonna make a back insert for it...be on the look out for it sometime tomorrow

EFFeX

He did indeed.

Yeah he posted the picture of it in his room, LOL.

GangstaBoogy

Re: crooked i say hi to the bad guy...i made a ftp style cover
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »
Oh thats where they got the pics from! I'm goin in...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »
Gave it a quick shot. I haven't done covers in a minute but I need to get back in the groove of it since I have a few of them I have to do (you guys will see soon)...

I think I like yours better Bad.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 11:37:20 PM »
Gave it a quick shot. I haven't done covers in a minute but I need to get back in the groove of it since I have a few of them I have to do (you guys will see soon)...

I think I like yours better Bad.

theres so many fonts to pic from its crazy...i just through mine up real quick to give people a cover to use. i would relocate your font it kind of takes away from the pic where you have it now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
forgot to mention that i had one in the works before i found this one, i'll finish it and put it up as a alternate cover