Author Topic: Kobe: Doin' Work  (Read 909 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Kobe: Doin' Work
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 04:44:51 PM »
only God can judge me...what do you think that means?

^judging people is a piece of shit thing to do. it's a negative emotion and deserves to be swatted away. Kobe wasnt doing anything negative when you judged him...now, i am not judging the person you are, i am telling you what a shitty (and feminen) thing it is to judge people you dont know (especially over nothing). thats all....PeACe

you realize what a piece of shit human you are, right?

Elior stays losing

alright...let me rephrase...you present the character of a piece of shit for judging people who you know nothing about. now, i have something to base that on. you judging Kobe as phoney because he keeps it professional is completely different and it stems from hate, which is a low emotion. im sure you understand damn well what i mean, but you look for ways to make this into a competition so I can "stay losing" and you can feel more manly about yourself. good job.

It's not rephrasing Elior.  It's the fact that you are a walking contradiction.  In the same paragraph you get mad and say I'm judging Kobe, which "only God can do" (I agree by the way), then you turn around and call me a piece of shit human being.  It's nearly impossible to take your seriously because of the contradictions.  Do you understand that?

Pointing out your contradictions don't make me feel more manly about myself, I don't know how you are tying in that correlation.  You're the one who got all emo because I said your personal savior's documentary was very boring, and he came across as disingenuous.  That's not cuz I hate Kobe, it's because it's the truth.  I can't even tell you the last time I was watching tv on a saturday night at like 7pm.  I don't ever watch tv unless it's sports, and I was really looking forwrad to seeing this because I thought it was gonna be an in depth look at Kobe, who if nothing else is pretty interesting (maybe for all the wrong reasons, but it is what it is). 

But this was a major let down because A) it was boring, and B) was contrived...

It's also interesting to know that Kobe was full of shenanigans with this project.  It's known that Kobe agreed to do this project early on - Spike Lee then accordingly got everything set up, allocated budget, plans, staff, etc. all out in LA,  only to have Kobe call it off at the 11th hour unless he got final editing rights.  It pissed Spike Lee off so much that he was going to leave and use Tim Duncan as his subject, however because everything had already been approved and everything was set up in LA, Spike had no choice than to give into Kobe's demands. 

Because Kobe got final editing, it evolved into an attempted fluff piece to try and make Kobe seem likeable.  I'd be willing to bet if Spike had final cut, this thing would have turned out a lot different. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »
only God can judge me...what do you think that means?

^judging people is a piece of shit thing to do. it's a negative emotion and deserves to be swatted away. Kobe wasnt doing anything negative when you judged him...now, i am not judging the person you are, i am telling you what a shitty (and feminen) thing it is to judge people you dont know (especially over nothing). thats all....PeACe

Elior stays losing

alright...let me rephrase...you present the character of a piece of shit for judging people who you know nothing about. now, i have something to base that on. you judging Kobe as phoney because he keeps it professional is completely different and it stems from hate, which is a low emotion. im sure you understand damn well what i mean, but you look for ways to make this into a competition so I can "stay losing" and you can feel more manly about yourself. good job.

It's not rephrasing Elior.  It's the fact that you are a walking contradiction.  In the same paragraph you get mad and say I'm judging Kobe, which "only God can do" (I agree by the way), then you turn around and call me a piece of shit human being.  It's nearly impossible to take your seriously because of the contradictions.  Do you understand that?

Pointing out your contradictions don't make me feel more manly about myself, I don't know how you are tying in that correlation.  You're the one who got all emo because I said your personal savior's documentary was very boring, and he came across as disingenuous.  That's not cuz I hate Kobe, it's because it's the truth.  I can't even tell you the last time I was watching tv on a saturday night at like 7pm.  I don't ever watch tv unless it's sports, and I was really looking forwrad to seeing this because I thought it was gonna be an in depth look at Kobe, who if nothing else is pretty interesting (maybe for all the wrong reasons, but it is what it is). 

But this was a major let down because A) it was boring, and B) was contrived...

It's also interesting to know that Kobe was full of shenanigans with this project.  It's known that Kobe agreed to do this project early on - Spike Lee then accordingly got everything set up, allocated budget, plans, staff, etc. all out in LA,  only to have Kobe call it off at the 11th hour unless he got final editing rights.  It pissed Spike Lee off so much that he was going to leave and use Tim Duncan as his subject, however because everything had already been approved and everything was set up in LA, Spike had no choice than to give into Kobe's demands. 

Because Kobe got final editing, it evolved into an attempted fluff piece to try and make Kobe seem likeable.  I'd be willing to bet if Spike had final cut, this thing would have turned out a lot different. 

it's not a contradiction, because im not really judging you as a person, im saying that you're acting like a piece of shit FOR judging people. dont u get the difference? if it were Jordan doing the exact same thing u would not say it's phoney. thats why I say u are judging someone based on an evil emotion, hate, and shit simply shouldnt go down like that....call Kobe phoney all u want, but there is no real basis for that. in fact, if u were lookin at it from a non-judgemental-piece-of-shit perspective then you would see that dude simply keeps shit professional and that it's nothing to hate over...but i get it..u dont like dude and no matter what he does hell be bitch in your eye. thats the female trait im talkin bout, dude. i know well never see eye to eye on this shit, so u might as well drop it..i still think it's stupid to judge people and i might do it from time to time, but definitely not in the same connotation as you.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »
Lol Kobe can't win over here, if he's acting humble then he's faking it but if he's speaking his mind then he's a selfish prick.

dexter

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 08:06:28 AM »
Kobe is the Best 105-103

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 11:20:45 AM »

it's not a contradiction, because im not really judging you as a person, im saying that you're acting like a piece of shit FOR judging people. dont u get the difference? if it were Jordan doing the exact same thing u would not say it's phoney. thats why I say u are judging someone based on an evil emotion, hate, and shit simply shouldnt go down like that....call Kobe phoney all u want, but there is no real basis for that. in fact, if u were lookin at it from a non-judgemental-piece-of-shit perspective then you would see that dude simply keeps shit professional and that it's nothing to hate over...but i get it..u dont like dude and no matter what he does hell be bitch in your eye. thats the female trait im talkin bout, dude. i know well never see eye to eye on this shit, so u might as well drop it..i still think it's stupid to judge people and i might do it from time to time, but definitely not in the same connotation as you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 08:07:46 AM »

why do you think i said "let me rephrase that"? LOL...stfu, you're trying too hard, cuz you know exactly what i mean. you're actin like a piece of shit....i cant really judge you (especially since I dont know you). I don't literally know if you're a piece of shit or not, but you sure do act like one based on the shit that comes out your mouth, so I call you one regardless.

also...talkin shit to someone's face is a little bit different than judging someone behind their back when they cant even defend themselves. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 08:09:43 AM »
Lol Kobe can't win over here, if he's acting humble then he's faking it but if he's speaking his mind then he's a selfish prick.

releast shit ever

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »

why do you think i said "let me rephrase that"? LOL...stfu, you're trying too hard, cuz you know exactly what i mean. you're actin like a piece of shit....i cant really judge you (especially since I dont know you). I don't literally know if you're a piece of shit or not, but you sure do act like one based on the shit that comes out your mouth, so I call you one regardless.

also...talkin shit to someone's face is a little bit different than judging someone behind their back when they cant even defend themselves. :-X

NIK you're a walking contradiction.  Everything about you including your hard core g'd up life as Hoodland Hills Most Wanted.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »
so many kobe haters its disgusting. Never understood why people hate on greatness. Look at all the Brady Haters on this Site..Perfect example

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »
so many kobe haters its disgusting. Never understood why people hate on greatness.

amen

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »

NIK you're a walking contradiction.  Everything about you including your hard core g'd up life as Hoodland Hills Most Wanted.

LOL...throwing insults at people to their face is the same as judging someone behind their back. man up and handle yo shit, weakling. honestly, you're either playing stupid or just plain stupid.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 01:27:57 PM »
I want Kobe to get a title so people have to STFU and im not even a lakers fan

The Best of 3 Worlds

thisoneguy360

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »
so many kobe haters its disgusting. Never understood why people hate on greatness. Look at all the Brady Haters on this Site..Perfect example

Cause dude he's a clearly a rapist who cares if they girl dropped the charges and had apparently fucked the whole state of Colorado, plus he chased Shaq out of LA, Shaq would never do anything to make any team want to trade him!!! And he chased Phil Jackson away too, who cares if he came back they probably still hate each other!! Plus he's a loser, he couldn't even lead Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton past the Phoenix Suns!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »

how are u cool with spice? LOL...the guys a straight female and u seem like a down 2 earth dude. do yall still kick it?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »

how are u cool with spice? LOL...the guys a straight female and u seem like a down 2 earth dude. do yall still kick it?

yeah we are actually best freinds haha. I live in fresno and he in Sac so i dont get to see him much but we talk daily. Hes the most down to earth dude ive ever met, he just gets on here and really states his opinions sometimes i think goin a lil overboard and maybe to get a rise out of certain pl, but hes always been stubborn with his sports arguments, especially when it comes to his fav teams and players, we argued about Martin and Granger many times, altho now i cant argue granger is better all around...I really do think he thinks Lebron is the best, weve argued about that at times too, i just dont agree..Kobe is the best, i dont see how people cant see that...its pretty obvious to me

The Best of 3 Worlds