Author Topic: Kobe: Doin' Work  (Read 911 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: Kobe: Doin' Work
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2009, 02:26:05 PM »
HAHAHAHA LOL @ Kobe and Sasha speaking italian and dissing each others.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »

Ever since the Gasol trade, Kobe has been trying to perpetuate the image that he's a supportive teammate and one of the guys and all that crap and there's just too much information to the contrary. The one fascinating thing about "Kobe Doin' Work" was Kobe's contrived interactions with his teammates; it's like he was taking us for fools. Watch this, I'm going to talk Italian to Sasha Vujacic. And what's funny was that his teammates all had a "Wait a second, he never talks to me!" look on their face as soon as he walked away. It was a massive miscalculation of the average NBA fan's IQ, and digging even further, a blown chance to show people that he's a ruthless competitor who demands the best from everyone around him. Just like Jordan. I was bitterly disappointed. Couldn't Spike have made "KG Doin' Work" or "LeBron Doin' Work" or even "Tim Thomas Not Doin' Work?"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 12:59:40 PM »

Ever since the Gasol trade, Kobe has been trying to perpetuate the image that he's a supportive teammate and one of the guys and all that crap and there's just too much information to the contrary. The one fascinating thing about "Kobe Doin' Work" was Kobe's contrived interactions with his teammates; it's like he was taking us for fools. Watch this, I'm going to talk Italian to Sasha Vujacic. And what's funny was that his teammates all had a "Wait a second, he never talks to me!" look on their face as soon as he walked away. It was a massive miscalculation of the average NBA fan's IQ, and digging even further, a blown chance to show people that he's a ruthless competitor who demands the best from everyone around him. Just like Jordan. I was bitterly disappointed. Couldn't Spike have made "KG Doin' Work" or "LeBron Doin' Work" or even "Tim Thomas Not Doin' Work?"

lol did u hear what that guy said on pardon the iinterreuption? "kwame not doin work". lol

" the man cannot play basketball"

- Stephen A Smith

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »
LOL

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2009, 01:04:19 PM »

I don't know, man. Obviously Kobe acted, as he knew Spike was recording him. But Sasha speaks italian, Kobe speaks italian, and Vitti speaks italian too. But obviously both Sasha and Kobe speaks english better, so Kobe did it for the cameras.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »

I don't know, man. Obviously Kobe acted, as he knew Spike was recording him. But Sasha speaks italian, Kobe speaks italian, and Vitti speaks italian too. But obviously both Sasha and Kobe speaks english better, so Kobe did it for the cameras.

after all its kobe doin work not kobe bein a dick

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2009, 12:39:57 AM »
I caught most of it this weekend, it had some nice camera angles and it was cool to basically watch a game through his perspective. The funniest thing was when he was trash talking (I think it was to Bowen, maybe Stoudamire), and he starts laughing at his own joke during that part. It happened a few times, I couldn't stop laughing at that.
I got a bird's eye view