Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3750 times)

Sccit

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »
how bout this...when u faggots have an og gangster flick based on your families life starring james caan, u have the right 2 talk all the shit u want. as of now, ur a bunch of online nerds, and your leader is a pussy who shitted his pants when rolled up on, the type of geek who's sport of choice is wrestling. your other leader, who opened a message board for u fags, was caught doing homo shit and proclaiming it normal. your main power is the fact that u all nutride as a unit, and all validate each other like a bunch of internet queer butt buddies. it makes u feel like you're part of a group, united as one......never in my life have i seen so much gayness unfold. only on the internet.

universe

« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2011, 12:18:57 PM »
 ::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JB24X05F0wI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JB24X05F0wI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
how bout this...when u faggots have an og gangster flick based on your families life starring james caan, u have the right 2 talk all the shit u want.

hahahahahahaaaa!!!

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »
how bout this...when u faggots have an og gangster flick based on your families life starring james caan, u have the right 2 talk all the shit u want.

hahahahahahaaaa!!!

this fool cant be serious. Dude sounds like hes the homo round here, i mean he always talking bout nutriding and gays. The kids confused

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2011, 12:36:26 PM »

hahahahahahaaaa!!!

:banana_rock:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2011, 12:38:23 PM »
as of now, ur a bunch of online nerds, and your leader is a pussy who shitted his pants when rolled up on, the type of geek who's sport of choice is wrestling. your other leader, who opened a message board for u fags, was caught doing homo shit and proclaiming it normal. your main power is the fact that u all nutride as a unit, and all validate each other like a bunch of internet queer butt buddies. it makes u feel like you're part of a group, united as one......never in my life have i seen so much gayness unfold. only on the internet.

lol especially @ the wrestling part

Sikotic™

« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »
as of now, ur a bunch of online nerds, and your leader is a pussy who shitted his pants when rolled up on, the type of geek who's sport of choice is wrestling. your other leader, who opened a message board for u fags, was caught doing homo shit and proclaiming it normal. your main power is the fact that u all nutride as a unit, and all validate each other like a bunch of internet queer butt buddies. it makes u feel like you're part of a group, united as one......never in my life have i seen so much gayness unfold. only on the internet.

lol especially @ the wrestling part
LOL

Wasn't aware wrestling was a sport, but I'll roll with it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
swag

Triple OG Rapsodie

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
the facts remain, the guy still claims to look black when he's white and asian, and he still uses the word "nigga"...if it were looney, u guys would be all over it, but since it's one of my nutriders, he's down.

i just gave my mom $2,000 yesterday, what did u do for yours? why r you so obviously bitter, fruity lil midget? i've never seen u reply to people in paragraphs until me. is it that hard to swallow the fact that ur a fucking pussy? honestly, this back-n-forth shit is my style, not urs. your pussiness has got u actin out of character.
Have you seen a picture of Daygo, Elior? No, so until then everything is here say and speculation. You, on the other hand, claimed to look like Kobe when you clearly don't LOL.

And you gave your mom money? Half the men in the SFV probably gave her money for her services. So what's your point?

Don't send your mafia family after me for that last comment  :-X

Is NIK tryin to claim that his family is mafia now?! LOL!!! Wtf...

The Woodland Hills Jew mafia?!? lol! Holy shit...this fuckin kid is just over the top...

And if he's seen a pic of me, then he'll know the shit I've said is true. He pictures me like Looney cus Im half Filipino.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »
the facts remain, the guy still claims to look black when he's white and asian, and he still uses the word "nigga"...if it were looney, u guys would be all over it, but since it's one of my nutriders, he's down.

i just gave my mom $2,000 yesterday, what did u do for yours? why r you so obviously bitter, fruity lil midget? i've never seen u reply to people in paragraphs until me. is it that hard to swallow the fact that ur a fucking pussy? honestly, this back-n-forth shit is my style, not urs. your pussiness has got u actin out of character.
Have you seen a picture of Daygo, Elior? No, so until then everything is here say and speculation. You, on the other hand, claimed to look like Kobe when you clearly don't LOL.

And you gave your mom money? Half the men in the SFV probably gave her money for her services. So what's your point?

The Woodland Hills Jew mafia?!? lol! Holy shit...this fuckin kid is just over the top...

And if he's seen a pic of me, then he'll know the shit I've said is true. He pictures me like Looney cus Im half Filipino.

it's not a claim, stupid chink...it's the truth. no need 2 lie to a message board fulla geeks n squares. go watch the movie n get back to me, OG flip blood.

btw...where is the song, pussy? u keep dodgin that shit, like the bitch that u are. next post is prolly guna say u accidentally deleted it, or some other stupid shit...watch.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2011, 03:11:04 AM »

it's not a claim, stupid chink...it's the truth. no need 2 lie to a message board fulla geeks n squares. go watch the movie n get back to me, OG flip blood.

btw...where is the song, pussy? u keep dodgin that shit, like the bitch that u are. next post is prolly guna say u accidentally deleted it, or some other stupid shit...watch.

what does the movie thing prove? real connected people dont broadcast that kinda shit...lame

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2011, 07:57:06 AM »

what does the movie thing prove? real connected people dont broadcast that kinda shit...lame

doesn't prove anything, but when the nerds here try to "school" me on gangster shit, i find that shit extremely hilarious.

don't have to broadcast anything...i'm promoting a great movie.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2011, 08:27:29 AM »
I'm actually amazed by the lack of intelligence that NIK provides. Please don't ever stop writing on this message board, or I will loose hours of entertainment.

By the way, have any of you guys seen the LOTR trilogy? It's based on MY family, so...Yeah, I know, I'm pretty cool.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2011, 08:45:24 AM »
I'm actually amazed by the lack of intelligence that NIK provides. Please don't ever stop writing on this message board, or I will loose hours of entertainment.

By the way, have any of you guys seen the LOTR trilogy? It's based on MY family, so...Yeah, I know, I'm pretty cool.

LOL...why dont u post up a movie which is really based on your family? oh, yea, because you most likely come from a family of losers.

do u realize that once u act like u don't believe me, that means it's pretty damn cool to you...cool enough for u not to believe it's the truth, at least. which, in essence, means you're unintentionally calling me cool, while tryna diss me at the same time....good job, no-name.