Author Topic: ATL Blog: T.I. Will Only Do Two Months In Jail  (Read 423 times)

Lunatic

Re: ATL Blog: T.I. Will Only Do Two Months In Jail
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 01:11:34 PM »
I'm starting to think this is fabricated - this hasn't been reported anywhere else. I think he's gonna do his 10 months
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
if u got good lawyers, u can get the time served at home or in prison waiting for a trail as time served towards your sentence.
god damn you must be fuckin retarded. this nigga is not GOTTI........ he just another Black rapper, with a little celebrity status. wake the fuck up...........niggas like you should get slapped non stopped. just to think you going to be the type of people in so called hip hop doing articles and such
it must kill u to see a white man with a job reporting on Hip-Hop :'(  bad news though..I'M NOT STOPPIN ;D

Oh and please don't call me the "N" word...I'm white.
yes its because as soon as white people came into the picture hip hop aint hip hop. you dumb nigga
Do I:
A) owe you an apology?
Or
B) should I just continue doing my job?  ;D

I'll pick option B 8)
you can make all the silly ass remarks you want. eye just cant stand naive white boys......who sit there and play dumb to defend the image of there favorite rap artist.

DAME DASH sonning you people all day. you guys have no respect for the culture and dont bother to learn the history. you white people just see money, money and money.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 01:21:56 PM »
Yeah I can really notice how black people never think about money you know what with 90 percent of rappers making songs bragging about how much money they have.I'm pretty sure a white guy created the term bling bling as well.LMAO

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »
^i make the silly ass comments b/c your racism is hilarious

Since you want me to get serious on your ass...

All I see is money? I been working in hip-hop for nearly 2 years, devoting most of my free time to it and haven't seen much $$ at all - the time i've put in compared to the money i've made is totally unequal and unbalanced, in the favor of time (b/c of the love for Hip-Hop) over the money

I have complete respect for the culture and the history of Hip-Hop. My favorite rappers are Scarface, Ice Cube and Nas - hardly anything wrong with these guys as they don't "disrespect" the culture of Hip-Hop, instead have remained true to it, being the reason why they are my favorites.

My post right here, and the above post of Jaydc555 is the definition of sonning 8)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
Yeah I can really notice how black people never think about money you know what with 90 percent of rappers making songs bragging about how much money they have.I'm pretty sure a white guy created the term bling bling as well.LMAO
well like eye said after the white people came into hip hop and perverted it thats when all the bullshit started happening.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »

All I see is money? I been working in hip-hop for nearly 2 years, devoting most of my free time to it and haven't seen much $$ at all - the time i've put in compared to the money i've made is totally unequal and unbalanced, in the favor of time (b/c of the love for Hip-Hop) over the money

I have complete respect for the culture and the history of Hip-Hop. My favorite rappers are Scarface, Ice Cube and Nas - hardly anything wrong with these guys as they don't "disrespect" the culture of Hip-Hop, instead have remained true to it, being the reason why they are my favorites.

My post right here, and the above post of Jaydc555 is the definition of sonning 8)
you would never know that because all you do is praise  bullshit ass artists.............and stay on T.I's jock........like a little fagget white boy groupie denying the obvious

so fuck you." - Pac

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »
can some1 lock this thread. wack artist, wack argument
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »

you would never know that because all you do is praise  bullshit ass artists.............and stay on T.I's jock........like a little fagget white boy groupie denying the obvious
well now u know. So don't speak and assume without having the facts. I am good at what I do.

Cali Climate

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 01:30:01 PM »
danny you're gonna have a coronary constantly freaking about white people this, white people that.

btw i love that dame dash video.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 01:43:52 PM »
nigga if you dont like this thread lock your damn eyes closed. you got no obligations to this topic. fuckin fagget

so fuck you." - Pac

MediumL

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »
nigga if you dont like this thread lock your damn eyes closed. you got no obligations to this topic. fuckin fagget

dude u have a lot of anger in u. chill the fuck out. go see a cousellor or some shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »
That's because he's racist

RaveyOne

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 02:45:11 PM »
MAN WE AINT DOWN WITH THAT TATTLE TALE SHIT IN THE 818 HOMIE, WE OULDA HANDLED HIS BITCH ASS BEFORE THE SENTENCING YADIDAMEAN

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 04:20:27 AM »
Two months. That's just enough time to get raped in the ASS!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »
Two months. That's just enough time to get raped in the ASS!
and write enough material for his next platinum album lol