Author Topic: I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..  (Read 648 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 11:38:01 PM »
^ not anymore.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 03:16:05 AM »
I dunno what to say, Qt. I don;t mean that in an insulting way or anything, its just I've never heard of a situation like this. I wouldn;t tolerate any dude hitting on me. I would go smash his face in (no homo>) but I would let the dude know that I am not ever going down that route. As for the dykes being into you, take advantage of that shit if you can. Like I said, I've never heard of anything like this, but like all life situations: make the most of it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 03:31:31 AM »
i got some goodlooking dyke friends, though this one girl got the short dykey hair now. all i need is a fixed bike, mantights & clear raybans and i'll be the ultimate hipstercuntfuck. Empire of the Sun concert, here i come!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 06:04:38 AM »
MAN UP AND PUNCH THAT FAGGOT COCCSUCCER IN HIS FACE, HANDLE YOUR SHIT. FAGGOTS ARE EVEN WORSE THAN NUTRIDING BITCHES. HOP OFF, WEAKLINGS 8) 8) 8)
damn ROCCY Ur fuckin helarious...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 06:06:17 AM »
I need help.
I LOOK IT AT THIS WAY.. I DON APPROACH A BITCH UNLESS..
SHE LOOKS AT ME AND I FEEL LIKE SHE'D BE DOWN...
SHE LOOKS DOWN APPROACH HER SAYS WHATS UP
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:07:56 AM by LIGHTS »

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 06:31:12 AM »
I have noticed most of the fat lesbos, especially the ones with short hair and a long sleeve under a Von Dutch polo t-shirt, smell like strong cat piss. Dunno why exactly they smell like cat urine but I consider it disgusting. Perhaps they accentuate their masculine libido with strong scents to signal submissive dykes?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:36:10 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »
^ LMAO, exactly though, these broads be gettin' them crazy haircuts, rockin' boxers, like how you gon rock boxers, regardless of how manly you wanna be, you still get a girl thang every month ???, shit is odd.

They all is older than me too, like 25 22 27, so I don't know, maybe they like 'awwww' even though I ain't that uch younger, who the fuck knows, but them big broads can stay fisting each other all they want, I heard them talkin' bout how they have sex and I wanted to jump out my desk and throw my hands in the air like 'Stop', shit is vile, them and they faggot friends.  :-\

Anyways, Lol, propz to all, ya'll is classic.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »
Wait wait, this was posted yesterday? I thought someone just bumped an old thread by you trying to expose you and make you look retarded...................LOL  ::)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »
Nah, lol, I leave that up to myself to do I guess.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:36 PM »
but them big broads can stay fisting each other all they want, I heard them talkin' bout how they have sex and I wanted to jump out my desk and throw my hands in the air like 'Stop', shit is vile, them and they faggot friends.  :-\

LOL! keep doin you lil homie....